Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, looking to meet new people.
Hello! I am looking to make friends. I have been on this site for a bit, so not new to the game. I am a bit socially awkward. So trying to get out and meet new people.
Hello! I am looking to make friends. I have been on this site for a bit, so not new to the game. I am a bit socially awkward. So trying to get out and meet new people.
@Cloud17, welcome to the forums then, friend! [emoji=banescale happy size=2] Being not-so-new to the actual game, I’m guessing you don’t really need help with anything. But I’ll still offer - my inbox is open if you ever need anything. Just give me a poke. :D Hope to see you around!
@Cloud17, welcome to the forums then, friend!

Being not-so-new to the actual game, I’m guessing you don’t really need help with anything. But I’ll still offer - my inbox is open if you ever need anything. Just give me a poke. :D

Hope to see you around!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Cloud17

i feel a bit late but uh, Hello! can i be your friend?
@Cloud17

i feel a bit late but uh, Hello! can i be your friend?
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!