Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | g1 dragon worth?
how much is a gen one derg usually worth? i have a few i might not want (im making g1 velis but a lil picky on colours) and i wana make sure im getting whats usual if i decide to sell em or somthing
how much is a gen one derg usually worth? i have a few i might not want (im making g1 velis but a lil picky on colours) and i wana make sure im getting whats usual if i decide to sell em or somthing
OgfyUtM.png
@emmadragon This depends entirely on the dragon. A majority of them, though? Either fodder prices or 50g if you have the patience or get lucky. If they have nice colors, you can definitely price higher, especially if their eyes match. Some things that boost value: [list][*]Being a gem breed. Most Gen 1s as a gem breed will be around the cost of their scroll. Some go lower, and these tend to be steals. [*]Multi-gaze and Primal eyes. These are rare, so they price higher than normal. [*]Not being bred. Breeding a Gen 1 generally destroys its value entirely. Being a triple, Imperial, or an old dragon (=<6 digit ID) can be some exceptions of this rule.[/list] Gen 1s that are doubles also tend to go higher than their counterparts. However, if the colors are undesirable, they may not go for as much as others go for. If you are looking to sell Gen 1s: do not apply breed changes, gene scrolls, or battlestones to them. You'll only lose money doing that.
@emmadragon
This depends entirely on the dragon.

A majority of them, though? Either fodder prices or 50g if you have the patience or get lucky. If they have nice colors, you can definitely price higher, especially if their eyes match.

Some things that boost value:
  • Being a gem breed. Most Gen 1s as a gem breed will be around the cost of their scroll. Some go lower, and these tend to be steals.
  • Multi-gaze and Primal eyes. These are rare, so they price higher than normal.
  • Not being bred. Breeding a Gen 1 generally destroys its value entirely. Being a triple, Imperial, or an old dragon (=<6 digit ID) can be some exceptions of this rule.

Gen 1s that are doubles also tend to go higher than their counterparts. However, if the colors are undesirable, they may not go for as much as others go for.

If you are looking to sell Gen 1s: do not apply breed changes, gene scrolls, or battlestones to them. You'll only lose money doing that.
fo11Vhp.png