Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hey !
heyo!

my name is thatch and i really love pirates and video games. ive been here for a couple days, and so far i'm really loving it! i love the fairgrounds and the coliseum a lot! i hope to meet a lot of new friends while im here. C:
heyo!

my name is thatch and i really love pirates and video games. ive been here for a couple days, and so far i'm really loving it! i love the fairgrounds and the coliseum a lot! i hope to meet a lot of new friends while im here. C:
Henlo!!!! Nice to meet you! I'm just looking for some friends here too ;w;
Henlo!!!! Nice to meet you! I'm just looking for some friends here too ;w;
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
@thatch Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or the community. Everyone here is fairly friendly when it comes to newcomers.
If you don't mind, is it okay if I can send you a few dragons to help you start off? :0
@thatch Hello! Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or the community. Everyone here is fairly friendly when it comes to newcomers.
If you don't mind, is it okay if I can send you a few dragons to help you start off? :0
don't click on this dragon--> 80511390.png
@Zelphire
thank you for such a warm welcome! i will definitely keep you in mind if i have any questions, though i think i'm getting the hang of it! :0 im a pretty quick learner, haha! but you absolutely can, if you want to! i could use some pretty dragons ;w;

@Zelphire
thank you for such a warm welcome! i will definitely keep you in mind if i have any questions, though i think i'm getting the hang of it! :0 im a pretty quick learner, haha! but you absolutely can, if you want to! i could use some pretty dragons ;w;

@thatch

Welcome to Flight Rising!

I see you like pirates, so I hope you're alright with me sending you a gift that has to do with pirates <3
@thatch

Welcome to Flight Rising!

I see you like pirates, so I hope you're alright with me sending you a gift that has to do with pirates <3
Hello~Pladge-42.png