Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | It has been years..ogh
ok so im def not new but;

Hello, I'm Hayden or Wayne and I haven't been here for years! I joined back when I was 16 and didn't really know myself, i've changed alot but recently got back into this with the help of my bf, SnufKinnie!

I'm 21 going on 22 now, trans enby and super gay and i'm happy to be back!! I do NOT remember anything about anything but I'll get back into it I am sure.
ok so im def not new but;

Hello, I'm Hayden or Wayne and I haven't been here for years! I joined back when I was 16 and didn't really know myself, i've changed alot but recently got back into this with the help of my bf, SnufKinnie!

I'm 21 going on 22 now, trans enby and super gay and i'm happy to be back!! I do NOT remember anything about anything but I'll get back into it I am sure.
I'm GAY I'm BLACK and I'm NEW in TOWN....
welcome back
welcome back
0zgUeu8.png
Welcome back to Flight Rising, @RulerofPurple! I’m back from a couple year hiatus as well. :) It was awesome to see some of the improvements, like the new Hoard page.

If you need help with anything, feel free to ping or PM me! Hope you enjoy your time back.
Welcome back to Flight Rising, @RulerofPurple! I’m back from a couple year hiatus as well. :) It was awesome to see some of the improvements, like the new Hoard page.

If you need help with anything, feel free to ping or PM me! Hope you enjoy your time back.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png