Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Issues
Ok so Everytime I try to go into Tidel Trouble, to you know play, it comes up with a message saying "Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the alternative socket option in your account settings". This has been coming up for a little while. Is this an issue on my end? Is this a bug? Am I missing something? Am I going crazy? Am I dumb? IDK help
Ok so Everytime I try to go into Tidel Trouble, to you know play, it comes up with a message saying "Unable to connect to the game server. If the problem persists, please try toggling the alternative socket option in your account settings". This has been coming up for a little while. Is this an issue on my end? Is this a bug? Am I missing something? Am I going crazy? Am I dumb? IDK help
Yo
Hey I’m having the same issue and it seems like a lot of other users are unable to play Tidal Trouble, so it must be down for the time being!
Hey I’m having the same issue and it seems like a lot of other users are unable to play Tidal Trouble, so it must be down for the time being!
@Dragon0w0 @Ruirik
Mutron made a post saying Tidal Trouble should be working again. If you're still having issues, you should ping them in this thread!
@Dragon0w0 @Ruirik
Mutron made a post saying Tidal Trouble should be working again. If you're still having issues, you should ping them in this thread!
fo11Vhp.png