Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Rainbow People & Air Pirates
Hi there!
I have had this idea circling through my mind for the better part of two months now and I was hoping to find someone to bounce ideas off of/have some help.

I’m not really a writer, I used to be into writing when I was younger but now I’m not as good as I used to be- blame it on overthinking, I guess. So someone to help me make are my writing look.. well like how it should, and someone who I can bounce ideas about this place- which, in the past two hours, has evolved from a cool thought to an entire universe- would be really nice. I’d like to know what to read, watch, or listen to for inspiration, talk about ideas, and maybe even make a spin off or ten about this place. Nothing is really set in stone besides colors and a spin off about a female pirate crew, but even then it’s kind of just heaped thoughts on a google doc.

This world, if you couldn’t guess by the title, is about the colors of the rainbow. I don’t want to reveal too much, as this is a public place and I don’t want my ideas to be stolen, but I’ll sum it up. When each person is born they are given a color. Based on your color and pigment/shade you are defined as a certain group and have a stronger or weaker connection to the ‘powers’ that are unique to each group. From there, you get sorted into groups (one of each color, typically) and are thrust out into the ‘wild’ where you have to complete a certain amount of challenges/tasks in order to have a place in society.

I haven’t started writing yet and I haven’t decided if this is something I want to be more of a show (written like a script) or if this is something I’d like to be like a book. Or even a comic with the right connections.

Regardless if this interests you please comment or dm me, I’d love to hear about your ideas or if you’re interested in my dinky little world of color. Some of these ideas/concepts I want to write in (wether it be for society or character development) are/can be trigger and I advise being 15+ before getting involved with this idea.

Thank you for your time,
~ Dragos
Hi there!
I have had this idea circling through my mind for the better part of two months now and I was hoping to find someone to bounce ideas off of/have some help.

I’m not really a writer, I used to be into writing when I was younger but now I’m not as good as I used to be- blame it on overthinking, I guess. So someone to help me make are my writing look.. well like how it should, and someone who I can bounce ideas about this place- which, in the past two hours, has evolved from a cool thought to an entire universe- would be really nice. I’d like to know what to read, watch, or listen to for inspiration, talk about ideas, and maybe even make a spin off or ten about this place. Nothing is really set in stone besides colors and a spin off about a female pirate crew, but even then it’s kind of just heaped thoughts on a google doc.

This world, if you couldn’t guess by the title, is about the colors of the rainbow. I don’t want to reveal too much, as this is a public place and I don’t want my ideas to be stolen, but I’ll sum it up. When each person is born they are given a color. Based on your color and pigment/shade you are defined as a certain group and have a stronger or weaker connection to the ‘powers’ that are unique to each group. From there, you get sorted into groups (one of each color, typically) and are thrust out into the ‘wild’ where you have to complete a certain amount of challenges/tasks in order to have a place in society.

I haven’t started writing yet and I haven’t decided if this is something I want to be more of a show (written like a script) or if this is something I’d like to be like a book. Or even a comic with the right connections.

Regardless if this interests you please comment or dm me, I’d love to hear about your ideas or if you’re interested in my dinky little world of color. Some of these ideas/concepts I want to write in (wether it be for society or character development) are/can be trigger and I advise being 15+ before getting involved with this idea.

Thank you for your time,
~ Dragos
She/Her
+2 FR time
I'm open to dm's
Tidelord come back T^T