Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Selecting dragon to breed breaks site
I've had this issue since at least last week. When I pick a dragon from the dropdown menu in Nesting Grounds, the site becomes unresponsive/non-interactable. Can't click any links, they don't react (light up) when I hover over them, my cursor doesn't see them as links or buttons either--that includes the dropdown menus and logo. I have to reload the page to make it go away, but more often than not, same thing happens a few more times.

As a side note, the site has been really slow lately, sometimes it will just keep endlessly loading, gathering images rarely load, switching between dragon pages takes a while.

Win 10 / Firefox 83
I've had this issue since at least last week. When I pick a dragon from the dropdown menu in Nesting Grounds, the site becomes unresponsive/non-interactable. Can't click any links, they don't react (light up) when I hover over them, my cursor doesn't see them as links or buttons either--that includes the dropdown menus and logo. I have to reload the page to make it go away, but more often than not, same thing happens a few more times.

As a side note, the site has been really slow lately, sometimes it will just keep endlessly loading, gathering images rarely load, switching between dragon pages takes a while.

Win 10 / Firefox 83