Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] DapperVolk Celestial/Draconic Sets
reviving this thread as of 26 Sept 2023

Just as title says! I've got some Draconic and Celestial bundles on Dappervolk and I am looking to sell them. I've had these things for years and I keep forgetting the game exists LOL so I'm like. Maybe I'll finally get these things sold off so I can not log into DV anymore and worry about these.

I've got 2 Celestial Bundles and 2 Draconic Bundles! Prefer to sell these in a complete set instead of selling individual pieces, but you're free to offer on single items as well.

Celestial Bundle:

Celestial Cat
Celestial Pigtails
Celestial Cuirass
Celestial Skirt
Celestial Bob Hairstyle
Celestial Chestplate
Celestial Trousers

Draconic Bundle:
Draconic Cat
Draconic Pigtails
Draconic Cuirass
Draconic Skirt
Draconic Bob Hairstyle
Draconic Chestplace
Draconic Trousers

I also have 3 Feathered Gems. Looking for offers on these as well since I am unsure of what they're worth.

Only looking for FR or Wajas currency since I don't play Dappervolk anymore and I'm just planning on selling off my things there.

Please offer on whatever you are interested in! I'm unsure of values, but I'm always willing to scour the DV forums as well to get a possible price range for these.
reviving this thread as of 26 Sept 2023

Just as title says! I've got some Draconic and Celestial bundles on Dappervolk and I am looking to sell them. I've had these things for years and I keep forgetting the game exists LOL so I'm like. Maybe I'll finally get these things sold off so I can not log into DV anymore and worry about these.

I've got 2 Celestial Bundles and 2 Draconic Bundles! Prefer to sell these in a complete set instead of selling individual pieces, but you're free to offer on single items as well.

Celestial Bundle:

Celestial Cat
Celestial Pigtails
Celestial Cuirass
Celestial Skirt
Celestial Bob Hairstyle
Celestial Chestplate
Celestial Trousers

Draconic Bundle:
Draconic Cat
Draconic Pigtails
Draconic Cuirass
Draconic Skirt
Draconic Bob Hairstyle
Draconic Chestplace
Draconic Trousers

I also have 3 Feathered Gems. Looking for offers on these as well since I am unsure of what they're worth.

Only looking for FR or Wajas currency since I don't play Dappervolk anymore and I'm just planning on selling off my things there.

Please offer on whatever you are interested in! I'm unsure of values, but I'm always willing to scour the DV forums as well to get a possible price range for these.
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
bumping this thread back up
bumping this thread back up
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@NightmaricZor in case it's helpful, i recently sold my celestial bundles and my draconic bundle at 2kg per bundle, and my feathered gems at ~2kg each
@NightmaricZor in case it's helpful, i recently sold my celestial bundles and my draconic bundle at 2kg per bundle, and my feathered gems at ~2kg each
@mitchy That is helpful to know, thank you so much!
@mitchy That is helpful to know, thank you so much!