Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $15 Colored Sketches
[center][u][b]Welcome![/b][/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/D4S6Trl.png[/img][/center] [b]Cost[/b] [LIST] [*] Uncolored Sketch - $10 (+$5 per additional character [Max 2]) [*] Colored Sketch - $15 (+$8 per additional character [Max 2]) [/LIST] [b]Details[/b] [LIST] [*] Payment is half upfront and half upon completion. [*] I draw mainly humans and more human-side humanoids, but I'm willing to try something else for you- I just can't promise it'll be very good. [*] Nothing against terms of service, no backgrounds. [*] Commissions may take up to a week, and I'll keep you updated throughout the process. [*] I will be PMing you for additional details. [*]If you post my art somewhere, please credit me and maybe even link back to my shop! [/LIST] [b]Slots[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]Finished Commissions[/b] (Link - Coming Soon) [b]To commission,[/b] ping me with the following details: [LIST] [*] Colored or uncolored [*] Headshot, bust, fullbody, etc. [*] How many characters [*] Any pose or expression specifics [*] Character descriptions or reference images [*] Mood boards, playlists, style boards (optional but highly valued) [*] Anything else you find of note! [/LIST]
Welcome!

D4S6Trl.png

Cost
  • Uncolored Sketch - $10 (+$5 per additional character [Max 2])
  • Colored Sketch - $15 (+$8 per additional character [Max 2])

Details
  • Payment is half upfront and half upon completion.
  • I draw mainly humans and more human-side humanoids, but I'm willing to try something else for you- I just can't promise it'll be very good.
  • Nothing against terms of service, no backgrounds.
  • Commissions may take up to a week, and I'll keep you updated throughout the process.
  • I will be PMing you for additional details.
  • If you post my art somewhere, please credit me and maybe even link back to my shop!

Slots

Finished Commissions (Link - Coming Soon)

To commission, ping me with the following details:
  • Colored or uncolored
  • Headshot, bust, fullbody, etc.
  • How many characters
  • Any pose or expression specifics
  • Character descriptions or reference images
  • Mood boards, playlists, style boards (optional but highly valued)
  • Anything else you find of note!
Just in case
Just in case
~
~