Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Account Anniversary and Thank You!
I just realized that today marks six years that I've been on Flight Rising. I just want to say, thank you to all of the wonderful people who have made my time here so enjoyable. From my early days roleplaying (which were TERRIBLE, but I was like 11 tops at the time) to the countless forum games I've participated in, I have always felt safe and loved here. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon and really look forward to continuing to make new friends.

Hope you all have a lovely day,

xoxo Lady
I just realized that today marks six years that I've been on Flight Rising. I just want to say, thank you to all of the wonderful people who have made my time here so enjoyable. From my early days roleplaying (which were TERRIBLE, but I was like 11 tops at the time) to the countless forum games I've participated in, I have always felt safe and loved here. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon and really look forward to continuing to make new friends.

Hope you all have a lovely day,

xoxo Lady
wLImlZB.gif
Happy 6th anniversary! Yesterday was mine! :D
Happy 6th anniversary! Yesterday was mine! :D
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Ayyy! I've been on the site for just a mere fraction of the time you have, but congrats! I hope you enjoy your 6th anniversary^^
Ayyy! I've been on the site for just a mere fraction of the time you have, but congrats! I hope you enjoy your 6th anniversary^^
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop