Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else buying accents early?
I've already put myself down for a few accents of the new ancient breed but I've yet to get any of the breed, or even plan for one in the future... I'm just buying accents I know I love and then I guess... I'll match the dragon to the accent? lol Anyone else who does this? I'd like to think I'm not alone here [emoji=mirror size=1]
I've already put myself down for a few accents of the new ancient breed but I've yet to get any of the breed, or even plan for one in the future...

I'm just buying accents I know I love and then I guess... I'll match the dragon to the accent? lol

Anyone else who does this? I'd like to think I'm not alone here
EjXcsUM.png
Yes, I do this all the time. It’s easier to find a dragon that matches the accent rather than getting a dragon and trying to find an accent for it. Well, of course, depending on the dragon.
Yes, I do this all the time. It’s easier to find a dragon that matches the accent rather than getting a dragon and trying to find an accent for it. Well, of course, depending on the dragon.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
*glances at my ever growing uma hoard* whaaaat?? no i would never do this haha...
*glances at my ever growing uma hoard* whaaaat?? no i would never do this haha...
"link • ufology
they/he/she
oh yeah, i have so many accents just sitting around in my hoard....waiting...

tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png

tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png