Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | DnD Westmarches style server
hi, so tldr;I'm part of a discord server where we play dnd with a large group of players and dms and we want to include more people, anyone interested here is an invite link: https://discord.gg/3tk6NrJpWF

Long story, I'm one of the longer, higher level players of a large scale dnd server with a lot of dm's and games running parallell, We play mostly trough roll 20 and we are looking for new players and dm's who want to join. Everyone is welcome to join but we do ban discussion about religion/politics/... to keep it all civilised. There is an overarching story in the form of the Bright Dawn guild that all players are a part of and we go to different worlds (one per DM). There are games about every day with the current DM's and a priority system based on how many games you played that week to give everyone a chance to play, I have personally never been booted due to priority though. So come join us.
hi, so tldr;I'm part of a discord server where we play dnd with a large group of players and dms and we want to include more people, anyone interested here is an invite link: https://discord.gg/3tk6NrJpWF

Long story, I'm one of the longer, higher level players of a large scale dnd server with a lot of dm's and games running parallell, We play mostly trough roll 20 and we are looking for new players and dm's who want to join. Everyone is welcome to join but we do ban discussion about religion/politics/... to keep it all civilised. There is an overarching story in the form of the Bright Dawn guild that all players are a part of and we go to different worlds (one per DM). There are games about every day with the current DM's and a priority system based on how many games you played that week to give everyone a chance to play, I have personally never been booted due to priority though. So come join us.
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif