Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} 400G, 1:500T
I just want slots for my lair and this should cover my next costs haha

Just reply here with how much you're buying and send me a crossroads.
I'll update the amount I have remaining on this post as we go along :)
I just want slots for my lair and this should cover my next costs haha

Just reply here with how much you're buying and send me a crossroads.
I'll update the amount I have remaining on this post as we go along :)
i'll take all :)
i'll take all :)
___ wafflcolishoptiny.png _______ ___
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)
> G1s for sale (new 03-28)
@NORTHCROFT

Hey

I just wanted to let you know that the current ratio is about 1:1240 so your gems are worth a lot more than the 200k you'd get trading at 1:500

I'd be happy to trade with you at 1:1240 if you wanted
(400g = 620,000t or if you just need 200k to expand it'd be 161g)
@NORTHCROFT

Hey

I just wanted to let you know that the current ratio is about 1:1240 so your gems are worth a lot more than the 200k you'd get trading at 1:500

I'd be happy to trade with you at 1:1240 if you wanted
(400g = 620,000t or if you just need 200k to expand it'd be 161g)
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
^ that is true & you should take the better deal
^ that is true & you should take the better deal
___ wafflcolishoptiny.png _______ ___
OOf4SrF.gif
she/they
FRT +3
en|fr|cn
___

> selling fodder app/fam
> buying gems (paused)
> G1s for sale (new 03-28)
@Rohi Thank you for letting me know, I knew they were worth 1000+ per but I just wanted to get rid of them. If Waffl doesn't want them then you can buy them for however much you feel is good, what they're worth on the forums or less to save yourself some treasure :)

@Waffl if you still want them for the 500 per, I'll still accept the crossroads. I know they're worth more but I'm never really here on FL which is another reason I'd like to sell them off so cheap haha
@Rohi Thank you for letting me know, I knew they were worth 1000+ per but I just wanted to get rid of them. If Waffl doesn't want them then you can buy them for however much you feel is good, what they're worth on the forums or less to save yourself some treasure :)

@Waffl if you still want them for the 500 per, I'll still accept the crossroads. I know they're worth more but I'm never really here on FL which is another reason I'd like to sell them off so cheap haha
@NORTHCROFT No worries, I just wanted to make sure that you were aware of the value so that you weren't taken advantage of and scammed out of them - if you're fine with it then all good c: enjoy the extra space
@NORTHCROFT No worries, I just wanted to make sure that you were aware of the value so that you weren't taken advantage of and scammed out of them - if you're fine with it then all good c: enjoy the extra space
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx