Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | anyone else...
[b]really[/b] looking forward to the hoard update. opening multiple boxes at once will save me [img]https://i.gyazo.com/eaaea95ab93c497730628e5636a2dd9f.png[/img] is anyone else in the same boat ???? or am i just weird for sitting on these for years LOL
really looking forward to the hoard update. opening multiple boxes at once will save me

eaaea95ab93c497730628e5636a2dd9f.png

is anyone else in the same boat ???? or am i just weird for sitting on these for years LOL
2570496_naWYfz18QSpcDim.png
|| Art Tumblr || Deviantart ||
~~^~~~^~~
I was hoarding chests just to open once update is here, but I needed cash so opened em before few days (and I didn't expected update will come soo soon? aa)... it was painful xbasdj. really excited to see that update come to life aaa
I was hoarding chests just to open once update is here, but I needed cash so opened em before few days (and I didn't expected update will come soo soon? aa)... it was painful xbasdj. really excited to see that update come to life aaa
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I had a stack of iron treasure chests I wanted to open and didn't think anyone would buy it for 1000g, but the next morning they were bought. Atleast I got gems out of it. I'm trying to save atleast 10 chests now since it's gonna be awhile before I get a bunch of them. (Big chunk of of fams I'm bonding with recently hit companion so ye. Gotta wait for loyal!)
I had a stack of iron treasure chests I wanted to open and didn't think anyone would buy it for 1000g, but the next morning they were bought. Atleast I got gems out of it. I'm trying to save atleast 10 chests now since it's gonna be awhile before I get a bunch of them. (Big chunk of of fams I'm bonding with recently hit companion so ye. Gotta wait for loyal!)
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion