Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Tri-Color Scatterscrolls [O] GOODS
[center]So, long story short, I'm looking to scatter a few dragons, and am looking for a sufficient number of scatter scrolls! I, unfortunately, don't have enough gems to buy a single one from the marketplace, so I'm looking to trade! TL;DR - [b]LOOKING FOR THESE[/b] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [b]OFFERING AN ASSORTMENT OF THE FOLLOWING[/b] [b]SKINS/ACCENTS[/b] [item=accent: star collector] [item=accent: mariner's tattoos] [item=accent: epiphyllum] [item=accent: digital revolution] [item=accent: sol wisher] [item=skin: thunderstruck] [item=accent: glow worm cave] [b]APPAREL[/b] [item=ice tome] [item=shady crown] [item=whirlwind crown] [item=warmwater wanderers] [item=diver crown] [item=druidic crown] [item=starwood veil] [item=gem thief] [item=tree warden's garb] [b]SPECIALTY[/b] [item=vista: anniversary] [item=vista:waterway] [item=tertiary gene: smirch] [item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)] [item=vial of hypnotic sight] [item=scene: voyage of the tenacity] [/center]
So, long story short, I'm looking to scatter a few dragons, and am looking for a sufficient number of scatter scrolls! I, unfortunately, don't have enough gems to buy a single one from the marketplace, so I'm looking to trade!

TL;DR - LOOKING FOR THESE
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

OFFERING AN ASSORTMENT OF THE FOLLOWING

SKINS/ACCENTS
Accent: Star Collector Accent: Mariner's Tattoos Accent: Epiphyllum Accent: Digital Revolution Accent: Sol Wisher Skin: Thunderstruck Accent: Glow Worm Cave

APPAREL
Ice Tome Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Warmwater Wanderers Diver Crown Druidic Crown Starwood Veil Gem Thief Tree Warden's Garb

SPECIALTY
Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vial of Hypnotic Sight Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity
@Tumor
i can offer 2 tri-color scatterscrolls for a luminous halo? i can add gems on my end if you feel that i'm offering too little.
i do apologize if you didn't want a ping,,
@Tumor
i can offer 2 tri-color scatterscrolls for a luminous halo? i can add gems on my end if you feel that i'm offering too little.
i do apologize if you didn't want a ping,,
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

@goromi no you're fine! I'd be happy to trade the halo for 2 scrolls!
@goromi no you're fine! I'd be happy to trade the halo for 2 scrolls!
i can offer one scroll and 50g for the voltaic halo and bluffclamber belongings :>
i can offer one scroll and 50g for the voltaic halo and bluffclamber belongings :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Tumor
good to know :D sent over a 2-way crossroads with 2 scrolls. thank you!
edit: monkey brain grammar strikes again
@Tumor
good to know :D sent over a 2-way crossroads with 2 scrolls. thank you!
edit: monkey brain grammar strikes again
painUntitled550-20240108171422.png
Artem @goromi
any pronouns
FR +0

@goromi sent!! thank you for fueling my scatter needs
@goromi sent!! thank you for fueling my scatter needs
@slaytheist I'm so sorry I missed your comment!! I'd be happy to trade!
@slaytheist I'm so sorry I missed your comment!! I'd be happy to trade!
bump!
bump!