Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to make Coli and Fairgrounds HQ?
Is there a way to make the Coliseum and Fairgrounds game more HQ? It's super blurry and low res for me. Making it full screen just makes it bigger, not clearer. I failed a captcha 5 times because the captcha is tiny and the dragon is even tinier, and now I can't fight in the Coliseum :/

If I use Ctrl + it just makes the screen bigger. Is there some settings resolution I missed? Same with the game where you flip tablets over and match, after a certain point it's impossible to see
Is there a way to make the Coliseum and Fairgrounds game more HQ? It's super blurry and low res for me. Making it full screen just makes it bigger, not clearer. I failed a captcha 5 times because the captcha is tiny and the dragon is even tinier, and now I can't fight in the Coliseum :/

If I use Ctrl + it just makes the screen bigger. Is there some settings resolution I missed? Same with the game where you flip tablets over and match, after a certain point it's impossible to see
@Lunica what browser you are using?
@Lunica what browser you are using?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I'm using Mozilla Firefox! Aw man I hope that doesn't affect it cuz Chrome takes up a lot of memory/ram thing and chugs my laptop
I'm using Mozilla Firefox! Aw man I hope that doesn't affect it cuz Chrome takes up a lot of memory/ram thing and chugs my laptop
@Ralzakard
@Ralzakard
@Lunica I had the same issue when I used Firefox for this! Flight Rising works best on any chromium browser, but there are better ones than Chrome out there. I'm currently using the browser Brave, which comes with a built-in adblock (that I've turned off for FR), but you can choose from any of them.
@Lunica I had the same issue when I used Firefox for this! Flight Rising works best on any chromium browser, but there are better ones than Chrome out there. I'm currently using the browser Brave, which comes with a built-in adblock (that I've turned off for FR), but you can choose from any of them.
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
@lunica "Try disabling hardware acceleration to see if it fixed the problem by clicking the "Firefox" menu option at the top of the Firefox window and choosing "Options..." Click the "Advanced" tab and select the "General" option. De-select the "Use hardware acceleration when available" box so the check mark disappears."
@lunica "Try disabling hardware acceleration to see if it fixed the problem by clicking the "Firefox" menu option at the top of the Firefox window and choosing "Options..." Click the "Advanced" tab and select the "General" option. De-select the "Use hardware acceleration when available" box so the check mark disappears."
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd