Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Cannot Incubate Eggs
So, I have four nests with one more day left on incubation, but when I went to the nesting ground to do so, the button was red and I could not click on it. Is this normal?
(Note, I went on a year long hiatus)
So, I have four nests with one more day left on incubation, but when I went to the nesting ground to do so, the button was red and I could not click on it. Is this normal?
(Note, I went on a year long hiatus)
@ScpEspurr If the button is red that means you've already incubated it for that day. If you try it again after rollover (now) you should be able to incubate or hatch your nests.
@ScpEspurr If the button is red that means you've already incubated it for that day. If you try it again after rollover (now) you should be able to incubate or hatch your nests.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Nests don't actually hatch on Day 5, they hatch the day after the bar has been fully filled/incubated! That's something I didn't figure out for a while when I first started playing.

So yeah! No worries, your nests should be able to hatch today :>

@ScpEspurr
Nests don't actually hatch on Day 5, they hatch the day after the bar has been fully filled/incubated! That's something I didn't figure out for a while when I first started playing.

So yeah! No worries, your nests should be able to hatch today :>

@ScpEspurr
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@LithoLab @Lonin
Thank you, the problem has been fixed!
@LithoLab @Lonin
Thank you, the problem has been fixed!