Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding out shadow?
I was wondering and didn’t really notice before but am now very aware. When I breed my dragons (even if they’re not shadow) why do they show them as such? Like if I go to the scrying workshop and look at possible baby options between two, let’s say light and plague; why will it show the offspring with eyes that correspond to a shadow dragon? Yes shadow is the one I picked when I started but should it reproduce those of which the parents are?
I was wondering and didn’t really notice before but am now very aware. When I breed my dragons (even if they’re not shadow) why do they show them as such? Like if I go to the scrying workshop and look at possible baby options between two, let’s say light and plague; why will it show the offspring with eyes that correspond to a shadow dragon? Yes shadow is the one I picked when I started but should it reproduce those of which the parents are?
@Hexapow since you're a shadow lair (aka you chose to be in the shadow flight), all dragons born to your clan will also be shadow!
Regardless of their parents, dragons' elemental sign will always be the same as the lair they're born in.

If you moved to another flight though, like Nature for instance, dragons born before that would keep the eyes of their old flight, and new dragons born would have the eyes of Nature.
@Hexapow since you're a shadow lair (aka you chose to be in the shadow flight), all dragons born to your clan will also be shadow!
Regardless of their parents, dragons' elemental sign will always be the same as the lair they're born in.

If you moved to another flight though, like Nature for instance, dragons born before that would keep the eyes of their old flight, and new dragons born would have the eyes of Nature.
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png