Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beginner seeking 1x1/supportive group RP
Hiya all! After an extended hiatus from Flight Rising I now have time to get back into Rping again! It has been a few years since I was last here but I'm excited to get back into the swing of things. I would love people to RP with who are willing to help remind me/give minor tips as we go.

My RP style:

I enjoy active RPs and can commit to replying at least once a day. I love descriptive writing and setting a scene. You can expect replies of a good length, at least a paragraph. I also like art and might sketch characters.

The kind of genres/settings I like:

- Flight Rising World/dragon OCs
- Post-apocalypse, wilderness, us vs. the world stories
- Open to anything though really, I'm pretty versatile.
- Vampires, werewolves, monsters and all that cool stuff

I have an idea for a small group rp (3-5ish people) loosely based on the concept of "tomorrow when the war began." It won't be set in the word but have the same premise where a group of friends go camping and the world around them changes drastically as they slowly try to figure out what is happening. I was thinking an alien or supernatural theme. I would be happy to adopt a DM/steering role so the storyline is a bit of a surprise for everyone else.

Anyway please let me know if you're keen!
Hiya all! After an extended hiatus from Flight Rising I now have time to get back into Rping again! It has been a few years since I was last here but I'm excited to get back into the swing of things. I would love people to RP with who are willing to help remind me/give minor tips as we go.

My RP style:

I enjoy active RPs and can commit to replying at least once a day. I love descriptive writing and setting a scene. You can expect replies of a good length, at least a paragraph. I also like art and might sketch characters.

The kind of genres/settings I like:

- Flight Rising World/dragon OCs
- Post-apocalypse, wilderness, us vs. the world stories
- Open to anything though really, I'm pretty versatile.
- Vampires, werewolves, monsters and all that cool stuff

I have an idea for a small group rp (3-5ish people) loosely based on the concept of "tomorrow when the war began." It won't be set in the word but have the same premise where a group of friends go camping and the world around them changes drastically as they slowly try to figure out what is happening. I was thinking an alien or supernatural theme. I would be happy to adopt a DM/steering role so the storyline is a bit of a surprise for everyone else.

Anyway please let me know if you're keen!
If you ever want assistance with character creation, RP advice/practice or just an interesting conversation I'd be happy to help!
If you ever want assistance with character creation, RP advice/practice or just an interesting conversation I'd be happy to help!
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
Hi! I'm also currently looking for 1x1 rp. I'm pretty active and pop in through out the day. I'm good with any rp idea/ theme. Vampires sounds pretty interesting, just send me a pm if you're interested! Thanks! :3
Hi! I'm also currently looking for 1x1 rp. I'm pretty active and pop in through out the day. I'm good with any rp idea/ theme. Vampires sounds pretty interesting, just send me a pm if you're interested! Thanks! :3
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services