Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hoard Worth
1 2 3
Hey Does anyone ever stop and just count how much your entire hoard is worth? I did that and it came to a whopping 54441 gold. Not counting Familiars. or anything attached to the dragons.
Hey Does anyone ever stop and just count how much your entire hoard is worth? I did that and it came to a whopping 54441 gold. Not counting Familiars. or anything attached to the dragons.
I.... can't be bothered to count.
I.... can't be bothered to count.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
I did.... a few years ago, going by LAH prices for everything worth more than 100kt

I couldn't be bothered too nowadays, that'd take way too much boring math for my attention span to handle
I did.... a few years ago, going by LAH prices for everything worth more than 100kt

I couldn't be bothered too nowadays, that'd take way too much boring math for my attention span to handle
BVY1Ftg.png
My hoard is a bunch of random junk im transmuting and coli drops so it's not worth much. My vault on the other hand..
My hoard is a bunch of random junk im transmuting and coli drops so it's not worth much. My vault on the other hand..
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
No. My hoard is a mess. All the stuff just exist in there and waiting for the Hoard/Vault update. My vault is all right. There are only quivers.
No. My hoard is a mess. All the stuff just exist in there and waiting for the Hoard/Vault update. My vault is all right. There are only quivers.
In the same boat as Henry here minus the quivers. I'm a chronic hoarder and can never find anything in there. I've got 20+ pages of materials, food, "Other", and I've got enough '13-'14 fest apparel that it would be hard to try to find LAH for all of it.
In the same boat as Henry here minus the quivers. I'm a chronic hoarder and can never find anything in there. I've got 20+ pages of materials, food, "Other", and I've got enough '13-'14 fest apparel that it would be hard to try to find LAH for all of it.
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
"A lot"
"A lot"
Once a year I hoardsell anything (materials/other) not used for Baldwin/Swipp/Hibden and it usually gets me around 1.5 million treasure. So. Uhm. I have a lot of stuff.

As for familiars and skins, I bet that's worth A TON since I have so much random trash from playing for 5 years. I keep all of my skins just in case I want to use them eventually unless I have duplicates so. Yeah.
Once a year I hoardsell anything (materials/other) not used for Baldwin/Swipp/Hibden and it usually gets me around 1.5 million treasure. So. Uhm. I have a lot of stuff.

As for familiars and skins, I bet that's worth A TON since I have so much random trash from playing for 5 years. I keep all of my skins just in case I want to use them eventually unless I have duplicates so. Yeah.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
i used to hoardsell obsessively but now i just let it sit there because maaaybe my hoard items will be used in swipp in the future.

also because i can't be bothered LOL
i used to hoardsell obsessively but now i just let it sit there because maaaybe my hoard items will be used in swipp in the future.

also because i can't be bothered LOL
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
When I do count I only count the baldwin mats... and I only count for gems... last time i counted (almost a year ago) irrc it came out to around 5k gems... I never did sell any of it... I don't want to count it up again... I fear what it'll come out to now since I compulsively melt things down every 30 mins daily...
When I do count I only count the baldwin mats... and I only count for gems... last time i counted (almost a year ago) irrc it came out to around 5k gems... I never did sell any of it... I don't want to count it up again... I fear what it'll come out to now since I compulsively melt things down every 30 mins daily...
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
1 2 3