Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Depleted food reserves notification
I did my daily gathering of food. I went to feed my lair and it shows that I have zero food reserves. Is this something that will correct itself? It's also telling me that my food reserves are depleted. I know that I gathered food. Is it just something that has to catch up on the site?
I did my daily gathering of food. I went to feed my lair and it shows that I have zero food reserves. Is this something that will correct itself? It's also telling me that my food reserves are depleted. I know that I gathered food. Is it just something that has to catch up on the site?
@Helica1970 food items do not get automatically added to your food points, and you have to select the food items from your hoard, and press the convert button.
@Helica1970 food items do not get automatically added to your food points, and you have to select the food items from your hoard, and press the convert button.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Thank you! I'm new to this. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it.
Thank you! I'm new to this. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it.