Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!!
Hey I'm Rin! I adore cats and one of my favorite series is Warrior Cats!

I like to draw and role play, so let me know if you'd ever like to role play with me! I also like to read just about any book at least once, and I like to spend time with my animals ^^

I'm new to the pet sim scene but I adore dragons and I'm really excited to meet all of you and make friends and be part of the community!

ps gaolers and tundras are so fluffy and i can't wait to own so many of them
Hey I'm Rin! I adore cats and one of my favorite series is Warrior Cats!

I like to draw and role play, so let me know if you'd ever like to role play with me! I also like to read just about any book at least once, and I like to spend time with my animals ^^

I'm new to the pet sim scene but I adore dragons and I'm really excited to meet all of you and make friends and be part of the community!

ps gaolers and tundras are so fluffy and i can't wait to own so many of them
Hi! Im newish too! Nice to meet you! I enjoy art and roleplay too. Welcome to the community!
Hi! Im newish too! Nice to meet you! I enjoy art and roleplay too. Welcome to the community!
ky82ASU.gifs8ncwyo.gif Hi theres8ncwyo.gifky82ASU.gif
Ayy Warriors fan! Welcome!
Ayy Warriors fan! Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome!
I train new people's dragons for really inexpensive here!
Also check out my hatchery by clicking on the "Snowflake Hatchery" in my signature. :)
Welcome!
I train new people's dragons for really inexpensive here!
Also check out my hatchery by clicking on the "Snowflake Hatchery" in my signature. :)
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png