Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sort by Favorited in Hoard & Vault
In the Game Database, you can favorite entries, and restrict the search to only favorited entries. I think it would be a nice idea to carry this over to the hoard and by extension the vault. If this feature was added, I'd expect a toggle switch ([i]off[/i] by default) either in the hoard/vault, in settings, or on the individual items in the Game Database. Basically, entries you have favorited in the Game Database would look something like this (using the star icon from the game database): [img]https://i.imgur.com/gQclL08.png[/img] The sort bar would also have the option to show favorited items only. (I'd also love to see the sort bar on all tabs of the hoard, but that's a topic for another suggestion.) (If you'd like to add to this idea or have made a mock-up image, please ping me, otherwise you don't need to.)
In the Game Database, you can favorite entries, and restrict the search to only favorited entries. I think it would be a nice idea to carry this over to the hoard and by extension the vault. If this feature was added, I'd expect a toggle switch (off by default) either in the hoard/vault, in settings, or on the individual items in the Game Database.

Basically, entries you have favorited in the Game Database would look something like this (using the star icon from the game database):
gQclL08.png

The sort bar would also have the option to show favorited items only. (I'd also love to see the sort bar on all tabs of the hoard, but that's a topic for another suggestion.)

(If you'd like to add to this idea or have made a mock-up image, please ping me, otherwise you don't need to.)
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png