Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Removed 2
1 2 3
Removed
Removed
Gone
Right now? It's;

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Scorpion Sentinel

It's all instrumental, and it's beautiful~
Right now? It's;

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Scorpion Sentinel

It's all instrumental, and it's beautiful~
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Calm Me Down-Mother Mother
my questionable music taste has led me down the path of listening to Mother Mother's discography multiple times.
can confirm: first song i ever heard from them is still my favorite. is it because i associate it with something? is it because its just really that good? the world may never know.
Calm Me Down-Mother Mother
my questionable music taste has led me down the path of listening to Mother Mother's discography multiple times.
can confirm: first song i ever heard from them is still my favorite. is it because i associate it with something? is it because its just really that good? the world may never know.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Evil by Interpol
Evil by Interpol
Under Your Scars by Godsmack
Under Your Scars by Godsmack
Eyeballs2.png
"Lazy Afternoons" by Yoko Shimomura!! It's from Kingdom Hearts, and though it's just music/instruments, if I could really pick only one song to listen to it'd be this~ [emoji=music note size=1]
"Lazy Afternoons" by Yoko Shimomura!! It's from Kingdom Hearts, and though it's just music/instruments, if I could really pick only one song to listen to it'd be this~
Daisy by STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION. It's an outro to a lesser known anime, Kyoukai no Kanata, and I've listened to it a lot.
Daisy by STEREO DIVE FOUNDATION. It's an outro to a lesser known anime, Kyoukai no Kanata, and I've listened to it a lot.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
A bit of an odd one, but I've always held Mass in G Minor by Vaughn Williams in high esteem.
A bit of an odd one, but I've always held Mass in G Minor by Vaughn Williams in high esteem.
@Acapella

SDF did the fantastic opening (Renegade) to GANGSTA, iirc. I'll have to give that one a listen!

For my answer... might have to be Tyrant Lizard King by Frank Carter and the Rattkesnakes, at the moment. Can't stop repeating it.
@Acapella

SDF did the fantastic opening (Renegade) to GANGSTA, iirc. I'll have to give that one a listen!

For my answer... might have to be Tyrant Lizard King by Frank Carter and the Rattkesnakes, at the moment. Can't stop repeating it.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
classic j dies and goes to hell part 1 by glass beach..
classic j dies and goes to hell part 1 by glass beach..
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
1 2 3