Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I expand my lair?
I have been off of this site for a long time (maybe 2 or 3 years). I came back a couple of weeks ago and cannot find out how to expand my lair. It used to be right at the back page of the dragons on the lair list but now I can't find it. I feel dumb asking this but how do I expand my lair?
I have been off of this site for a long time (maybe 2 or 3 years). I came back a couple of weeks ago and cannot find out how to expand my lair. It used to be right at the back page of the dragons on the lair list but now I can't find it. I feel dumb asking this but how do I expand my lair?
@forestdragin

Welcome back! The chronological update reference should help you catch up on all the new features you've missed.

Click on the gear icon at the top right of your lair (next to the "Feed" button) to enter Edit Mode, then click on the option labeled "+Slots" to purchase more lair slots.
@forestdragin

Welcome back! The chronological update reference should help you catch up on all the new features you've missed.

Click on the gear icon at the top right of your lair (next to the "Feed" button) to enter Edit Mode, then click on the option labeled "+Slots" to purchase more lair slots.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Thank you so much for your help!! I purchased 4 of the Gaolers & 4 Banescales and I didn't have any room left when I was trying hatch out the 4 nests I have.
Thank you so much for your help!! I purchased 4 of the Gaolers & 4 Banescales and I didn't have any room left when I was trying hatch out the 4 nests I have.