Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the dergs are calling me back
hiya! i'm pk or peachhmoon and uhh?? i used to really active on FR a few years ago but quit around 2-3 years ago, but I decided it might be fun to get back into the game :' )

lots has changed since I've been gone.. went to check the trading post, scrolled down and immediately went "Who?? Are you people????" so, I'm excited to see all the changes v_v

so uh.. nice to re-meet everyone, lol! ^_^
hiya! i'm pk or peachhmoon and uhh?? i used to really active on FR a few years ago but quit around 2-3 years ago, but I decided it might be fun to get back into the game :' )

lots has changed since I've been gone.. went to check the trading post, scrolled down and immediately went "Who?? Are you people????" so, I'm excited to see all the changes v_v

so uh.. nice to re-meet everyone, lol! ^_^
fr +2
Welcome back! :D
Welcome back! :D
sYJ7QdI.png
@peachmoon I hope you're enjoying the changes! I stopped playing for about 6 months and some of the updates surprised me. I can't imagine years!

If you need any help getting back on your feet, send me a PM! <3
@peachmoon I hope you're enjoying the changes! I stopped playing for about 6 months and some of the updates surprised me. I can't imagine years!

You will find no answers, only choices.

You will find no answers, only choices.