Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | buying greenskeeper treeshroud
looking to buy at least 2 greenskeeper treeshrouds (and possibly one everbloom gem guardian) <3

hey so my life has been getting a little hectic lately so I've only been on to feed my dragons every few days and check in but I thought today was the last day of greenskeeper instead of yesterday so I wasnt able to trade in my flat leaves :/

I currently only have 92 bladed flatleaves because I was going to do my coli grinding today but obviously that didnt happen... so I am willing to either buy a treeshroud at lah or trade one for 65 flatleaves

I would also trade 25 flatleaves for a gem guardian (or maybe a skin, I havent even gotten to look at those yet), but its not my highest priority

if anyone posts an offer (Im subscribed) I may not reply quickly because flight rising isnt my greatest priority right now but I am SO thankful to anyone thats willing to sell their stuff to me because I didnt exactly have a big brain moment last night when I decided to not log on last night lol
looking to buy at least 2 greenskeeper treeshrouds (and possibly one everbloom gem guardian) <3

hey so my life has been getting a little hectic lately so I've only been on to feed my dragons every few days and check in but I thought today was the last day of greenskeeper instead of yesterday so I wasnt able to trade in my flat leaves :/

I currently only have 92 bladed flatleaves because I was going to do my coli grinding today but obviously that didnt happen... so I am willing to either buy a treeshroud at lah or trade one for 65 flatleaves

I would also trade 25 flatleaves for a gem guardian (or maybe a skin, I havent even gotten to look at those yet), but its not my highest priority

if anyone posts an offer (Im subscribed) I may not reply quickly because flight rising isnt my greatest priority right now but I am SO thankful to anyone thats willing to sell their stuff to me because I didnt exactly have a big brain moment last night when I decided to not log on last night lol
xWfF5ty.gif
@amazingmelonz i have 2 greenskeeper shrouds and a guardian , not sure what youd like to trade for them bc im not picky. i dont really use the apparal i have and just bought two familiars just because lol
@amazingmelonz i have 2 greenskeeper shrouds and a guardian , not sure what youd like to trade for them bc im not picky. i dont really use the apparal i have and just bought two familiars just because lol
CL9m1Kr.png
CL9m1Kr.png
@Momba sorry for such a late reply but would you be willing to do a crossroads with 90 flatleaves for a shroud and a guardian? also if you want to you can throw out a price/trade for the other shroud
@Momba sorry for such a late reply but would you be willing to do a crossroads with 90 flatleaves for a shroud and a guardian? also if you want to you can throw out a price/trade for the other shroud
xWfF5ty.gif
@amazingmelonz sure, um what do you have in terms of familiars? maybe trade a boss familiar for it?
@amazingmelonz sure, um what do you have in terms of familiars? maybe trade a boss familiar for it?
CL9m1Kr.png
@AmazingMelonz I have all these [item=Greenskeeper Treeshroud] x2 [item=Everbloom Gem Guardian][item=Ancient Tree Chest] x2 [item=Loveblooms Eternal] [item=Floral Overgrowth Chest] x2 [item=Caladium Queen Chest] [item=Accent: Araceae seviera] I'm mainly looking for trading for gene scrolls (no ancient breed scrolls) uncommon and rare familiars or gems (as im trying to get some gem gene scrolls) maybe even a nice dergen
@AmazingMelonz

I have all these
Greenskeeper Treeshroud x2 Everbloom Gem Guardian Ancient Tree Chest x2 Floral Overgrowth Chest x2 Caladium Queen Chest Accent: Araceae Seviera

I'm mainly looking for trading for gene scrolls (no ancient breed scrolls) uncommon and rare familiars or gems (as im trying to get some gem gene scrolls) maybe even a nice dergen
@Momba familiar wise I either have all fodder or festival ones I'm hoarding so I dont have ones to trade, sorry (I wish I had a boss fam though lmao) I'll send the cr for the first two now though, but still thanks for willing to trade!

@DarkAces I dont have gene scrolls/familiars, but I do have a few dragons in my for sale tab in my lair with prices in their bios if you wanna check them out :)
(I also have a fodder tab if you wanna snatch them before they go off to serve the plaguebringer and I'm debating whether I want to sell this girl in my den or not so fell free to look at those too if you want)
@Momba familiar wise I either have all fodder or festival ones I'm hoarding so I dont have ones to trade, sorry (I wish I had a boss fam though lmao) I'll send the cr for the first two now though, but still thanks for willing to trade!

@DarkAces I dont have gene scrolls/familiars, but I do have a few dragons in my for sale tab in my lair with prices in their bios if you wanna check them out :)
(I also have a fodder tab if you wanna snatch them before they go off to serve the plaguebringer and I'm debating whether I want to sell this girl in my den or not so fell free to look at those too if you want)
xWfF5ty.gif
@AmazingMelonz, nothing caught my eye but depending on what you want I'd also take a mixed payment of treasure and gems
@AmazingMelonz, nothing caught my eye but depending on what you want I'd also take a mixed payment of treasure and gems