Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (LF) M Cream Prim, Beige Tert. + close!
[center][size=2][color=grey]Hi all! I'm hunting down a [b]male[/b] mate for one of my ladies in a breeding project, and as the AH has been letting me down, I'm hoping y'all can help me out![/size] [columns][indent][morphology=726782][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol][size=2][color=grey]This is the (finished scry) of the gal I'm looking for a mate for; she's Cream / Shadow / Beige. I'm ultimately hoping to breed a Cream / Platinum / Beige mate for her, so I'm [b]looking for any dergs who fit the following criteria[/b]:[/size] [size=4][color=grey] • [b]MALE[/b]; any breed / genes are a-okay! • [color=E9D7CD][b]Cream[/b][/color] [b]Primary[/b], [color=CEBCA4][b]Beige[/b][/color] [b]Tertiary[/b][/size] [size=2][color=darkgrey](One or even two off is okay on either one, but I'm hoping to get at least one of them dead-on!)[/size] [size=4][color=grey] • [color=C2B2C5][b]Platinum[/b][/color] - [b][color=#9f6687]P[/color][color=#a6698a]i[/color][color=#ad6c8c]n[/color][color=#b4708f]k[/color] [color=#c37694]R[/color][color=#ca7997]a[/color][color=#d17d9a]n[/color][color=#d8809c]g[/color][color=#df839f]e[/color] Secondary[/b][/size] [size=2][color=darkgrey](The closer to Platinum the better, but I'm happy to look at anything that can get me from Shadow to Platinum!)[/size][/columns] [size=2][color=grey]Thank you so much in advance for any help! I'm happy to pay [b]gems or treasure[/b], and I'm also more than willing to work out a [b]loan or trade[/b] situation if you have someone who fits the bill but you need him back! [emoji=chameleon size=1] [i]Stay safe and healthy out there, and have a lovely day![/i] [/center] [right][size=2][color=9f6687][b][i][emoji=star size=1] I'm subbed, but I don't mind extra pings![/i][/b][/color]
Hi all! I'm hunting down a male mate for one of my ladies in a breeding project, and as the AH has been letting me down, I'm hoping y'all can help me out!
Thea
__ This is the (finished scry) of the gal I'm looking for a mate for; she's Cream / Shadow / Beige. I'm ultimately hoping to breed a Cream / Platinum / Beige mate for her, so I'm looking for any dergs who fit the following criteria:

MALE; any breed / genes are a-okay!

Cream Primary, Beige Tertiary

(One or even two off is okay on either one, but I'm hoping to get at least one of them dead-on!)

Platinum - Pink Range Secondary
(The closer to Platinum the better, but I'm happy to look at anything that can get me from Shadow to Platinum!)

Thank you so much in advance for any help! I'm happy to pay gems or treasure, and I'm also more than willing to work out a loan or trade situation if you have someone who fits the bill but you need him back!

Stay safe and healthy out there, and have a lovely day!

I'm subbed, but I don't mind extra pings!
giphy.gif