Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Answered and I am a fool
I saw this tutorial a while back that claimed to help make skins for people on mobile and for people who didn't use photoshop. The tutorial used Ibispaintx, and I wanted to know if anybody has actually gotten to submit a skin using ibispaintx, or is photoshop always necessary? I've been dying to ask this question for a long time!
I don't remember where I saw the tutorial, I just remember what it said.
Thanks to anybody who can help!
I saw this tutorial a while back that claimed to help make skins for people on mobile and for people who didn't use photoshop. The tutorial used Ibispaintx, and I wanted to know if anybody has actually gotten to submit a skin using ibispaintx, or is photoshop always necessary? I've been dying to ask this question for a long time!
I don't remember where I saw the tutorial, I just remember what it said.
Thanks to anybody who can help!
@spidercool as long as it fits the format requirements (lines + shadows clipped properly kinda obvious if they aren't, png24, 350x350) you could be using a calculator to make a skin for all the staff cares.
@spidercool as long as it fits the format requirements (lines + shadows clipped properly kinda obvious if they aren't, png24, 350x350) you could be using a calculator to make a skin for all the staff cares.
1dgHJ.gif