Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furry-Paws (genetics & prizes!)
So somebody got me sucked backed into sims during this insane amount of free time I have. One I got reminded about is furry-paws. I'm having fun getting back into it. Could maybe have some more things added but it needs new life blood to do that lol. Right now the easter event is going on so you can both explore the site and get prizes/event currency.

I'm still new but off to a good start so happy to help anybody else who joins. It's a pretty awesome game if you're a nerd about genetics like I am.

I'm not quite sure how their referral system works but here is my ID #991711 for referrals if you do join!

http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/991711

Going to do prizes for joining (You do not need to refer me but thanks if you do! I may send extra gifts to those that do.)

Join: I'm not sure what all you start of with but if needed I can help you out with some fp cash to get dogs and supplies if needed

Prize tier: Join and get to level 5 of your account.
50,000 on there if you like the game or 25,000 on here if you don't

If you stick with the game and enjoy it I may have high value items as prizes for getting to higher levels etc. Need to go through my inventory on here and see if I have anything valuable.

These are limited to an extent. But as long as I have enough money on here I'll continue to do it! :)
So somebody got me sucked backed into sims during this insane amount of free time I have. One I got reminded about is furry-paws. I'm having fun getting back into it. Could maybe have some more things added but it needs new life blood to do that lol. Right now the easter event is going on so you can both explore the site and get prizes/event currency.

I'm still new but off to a good start so happy to help anybody else who joins. It's a pretty awesome game if you're a nerd about genetics like I am.

I'm not quite sure how their referral system works but here is my ID #991711 for referrals if you do join!

http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/991711

Going to do prizes for joining (You do not need to refer me but thanks if you do! I may send extra gifts to those that do.)

Join: I'm not sure what all you start of with but if needed I can help you out with some fp cash to get dogs and supplies if needed

Prize tier: Join and get to level 5 of your account.
50,000 on there if you like the game or 25,000 on here if you don't

If you stick with the game and enjoy it I may have high value items as prizes for getting to higher levels etc. Need to go through my inventory on here and see if I have anything valuable.

These are limited to an extent. But as long as I have enough money on here I'll continue to do it! :)
I have now made an account, but I don't think I'll play it consistently. It does look really cool, though!
I have now made an account, but I don't think I'll play it consistently. It does look really cool, though!
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
The nice thing about it is you can lock dogs so you don't have to take care of them constantly if you want a break. Pretty sure they don't die or run away even if you don't take care of them though, would just age out. If you do play a bit more and get to the higher level and want a prize for at least giving it a try send me a pm. :D
The nice thing about it is you can lock dogs so you don't have to take care of them constantly if you want a break. Pretty sure they don't die or run away even if you don't take care of them though, would just age out. If you do play a bit more and get to the higher level and want a prize for at least giving it a try send me a pm. :D