Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost materials
I spent so long getting gold ore, and then it all disappeared. Despite my reporting it quite some time ago, nothing has been returned and I am left just having spent a lot of treasure for nothing.
I spent so long getting gold ore, and then it all disappeared. Despite my reporting it quite some time ago, nothing has been returned and I am left just having spent a lot of treasure for nothing.
@Tintagel 1. have you tried to put them in vault at some point? because there is always the significant chance that you have mistakenly hoardsold the items
2. have you ensured that they are not in vault?
3. have you checked your sent message history, crossroad history and auction history in case someone has hacked into your account and sent it to another account
4. if you have checkd all those and you are absolutely certain it disappeared due error in site, you should contact support. forums are not really the place to get things like sorted out
@Tintagel 1. have you tried to put them in vault at some point? because there is always the significant chance that you have mistakenly hoardsold the items
2. have you ensured that they are not in vault?
3. have you checked your sent message history, crossroad history and auction history in case someone has hacked into your account and sent it to another account
4. if you have checkd all those and you are absolutely certain it disappeared due error in site, you should contact support. forums are not really the place to get things like sorted out
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd