Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unbearable loading/buffering?
Am I going mad or has FR just taken a massive dive in how things load, if at all? I am absolutely certain it's not my connection since higher-impact sites load and respond just fine. But FR just refuses to most of the time, now. The amount of loading time-outs I've gotten in the past week is near disgraceful tbh...

At first I figured it was due to high traffic, since loading was an issue way back when when there'd be more than 12-1300 users online. But, even in low traffic, the site still froze or timed out. So, I cleared the cache on my browser, still freezing or timing out...

Trying to load my lair or the Coliseum is particularly atrocious. The Coliseum just doesn't load at all (or if it does, it's only the blank background and nothing else), and loading my lair itself can sometimes take up to four refreshes before I even see the Shadow lair sidebanners.

What's going on, here?
Am I going mad or has FR just taken a massive dive in how things load, if at all? I am absolutely certain it's not my connection since higher-impact sites load and respond just fine. But FR just refuses to most of the time, now. The amount of loading time-outs I've gotten in the past week is near disgraceful tbh...

At first I figured it was due to high traffic, since loading was an issue way back when when there'd be more than 12-1300 users online. But, even in low traffic, the site still froze or timed out. So, I cleared the cache on my browser, still freezing or timing out...

Trying to load my lair or the Coliseum is particularly atrocious. The Coliseum just doesn't load at all (or if it does, it's only the blank background and nothing else), and loading my lair itself can sometimes take up to four refreshes before I even see the Shadow lair sidebanners.

What's going on, here?
@HaresPlague

Since it's not wide-spread it's likely a bad router somewhere between you and FR. At best you can use a traceroute tool (google it) and see what your ping is and where it spikes to report it to your internet service provider.

Fixing it is something else entirely. VPN is an option because it will cause your route map to change.
@HaresPlague

Since it's not wide-spread it's likely a bad router somewhere between you and FR. At best you can use a traceroute tool (google it) and see what your ping is and where it spikes to report it to your internet service provider.

Fixing it is something else entirely. VPN is an option because it will cause your route map to change.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?