Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold, thank you!
Thanks everyone^^
Thanks everyone^^
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
pings!
pings!
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@KingofFools he's super pretty! I'd definitely grab him if I had the fund but if you're ever interested in dragon trades please let me know I have a ton up for trade (gened, doubles, a primal, etc) if not good luck!
@KingofFools he's super pretty! I'd definitely grab him if I had the fund but if you're ever interested in dragon trades please let me know I have a ton up for trade (gened, doubles, a primal, etc) if not good luck!
h e c k
if i could afford him i'd take him but alas
i don't have the funds
h e c k
if i could afford him i'd take him but alas
i don't have the funds
how did you hatch this kid which god did you sell your soul to

I want him but I have ~1% of that money rn so no bab for me
how did you hatch this kid which god did you sell your soul to

I want him but I have ~1% of that money rn so no bab for me
He's gorgeous.. and I couldn't help but snap him up
He's gorgeous.. and I couldn't help but snap him up
Vj90o7H.png
it physically pains me to see this beautiful lad cause i know exactly what dragon he'd be perfect for but i cant afford him in any way shape or form.

good luck selling him!!
it physically pains me to see this beautiful lad cause i know exactly what dragon he'd be perfect for but i cant afford him in any way shape or form.

good luck selling him!!
D03a4pf.png
@KingofFools

He is gorgeous! Looks like he was already bought! Not sure what his price was but my guess is you're heccin' rich now lol!
@KingofFools

He is gorgeous! Looks like he was already bought! Not sure what his price was but my guess is you're heccin' rich now lol!
New Inventory on the AH!