Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Back again, likely for the last time.
I used to be fairly active here, but in the last few years I haven’t really cared about this site all that much. I came back solely for RP purposes, but I don’t intend to use this site for RP. I have a small amount of dragons and items I’d like to part with, and I will likely delete this account in the near future.

That, or I’ll be active again, because I have nothing else to do.

Last time I left it was on a bad note, and hopefully none of you remember me. I apologize to anyone I may have offended in the past, a lot has changed since then and I regret my previous actions.

Anyways, back to my main point. If anyone is hosting discord servers, preferably RP related, I’d appreciate an invite, as I’m very active there and it is my preferred method of communication.
I used to be fairly active here, but in the last few years I haven’t really cared about this site all that much. I came back solely for RP purposes, but I don’t intend to use this site for RP. I have a small amount of dragons and items I’d like to part with, and I will likely delete this account in the near future.

That, or I’ll be active again, because I have nothing else to do.

Last time I left it was on a bad note, and hopefully none of you remember me. I apologize to anyone I may have offended in the past, a lot has changed since then and I regret my previous actions.

Anyways, back to my main point. If anyone is hosting discord servers, preferably RP related, I’d appreciate an invite, as I’m very active there and it is my preferred method of communication.
looking for Discord RP servers. I’m no longer active here.