Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I'm out of food. How do I get more?
What are the best ways of gathering food on FR?
What are the best ways of gathering food on FR?
RWw9m2h.png Pixel-lv-1.png
Your gathering turns, especially if you're in your level 20s, can feed your whole clan. Since you're completely out it might take a few days, but once you have your bonus turns back with 60-so dragons it should be easy.

Otherwise, buying food is the easiest. Go to the AH, select 4-point food, select sort by unit price from lowest to highest & select your food type and buy a stack.

Least easiest but economically better is coliing for food. It will likely take you an hour of coliing to get enough food to top off your dudes, if you have access to higher venues (volcanic vents i think is the lowest venue that drops 4 point food, but fact check me on that) @heartnotes
Your gathering turns, especially if you're in your level 20s, can feed your whole clan. Since you're completely out it might take a few days, but once you have your bonus turns back with 60-so dragons it should be easy.

Otherwise, buying food is the easiest. Go to the AH, select 4-point food, select sort by unit price from lowest to highest & select your food type and buy a stack.

Least easiest but economically better is coliing for food. It will likely take you an hour of coliing to get enough food to top off your dudes, if you have access to higher venues (volcanic vents i think is the lowest venue that drops 4 point food, but fact check me on that) @heartnotes
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
the coli. 30 minutes in there can feed your clan for at least a week
the coli. 30 minutes in there can feed your clan for at least a week
I think every flight has a food bank for their members in your flight forums. Shadow has one called the shadow food bank, and we can request 100pts of each food type, once a day.
I think every flight has a food bank for their members in your flight forums. Shadow has one called the shadow food bank, and we can request 100pts of each food type, once a day.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Coliseum! I got like... 70 pages of food items.
Coliseum! I got like... 70 pages of food items.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
definitely coli. every 1st of the month i convert the leftovers from the last month's bounty and get about 13-15k points in each category.
definitely coli. every 1st of the month i convert the leftovers from the last month's bounty and get about 13-15k points in each category.
The majority of my food definitely comes from farming in the coliseum! [emoji=coliseum team size=1]
The majority of my food definitely comes from farming in the coliseum!
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
I get most of mine from gathering, though I have had to buy it and use my flight's food bank from time to time. Getting it from the colosseum has been very helpful lately too. Of course, part of that is me actually spending a decent amount of time there and using the database to see what foods are used for Swipp, Baldwin, and Den tasks and then converting everything else.
I get most of mine from gathering, though I have had to buy it and use my flight's food bank from time to time. Getting it from the colosseum has been very helpful lately too. Of course, part of that is me actually spending a decent amount of time there and using the database to see what foods are used for Swipp, Baldwin, and Den tasks and then converting everything else.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
go to your flight's forums,there's free food threads
go to your flight's forums,there's free food threads
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
On a regular basis, I'd say the coliseum can provide more food. If you use all your gathering turns you'll get a lot for sure, but it's limited while coliseum is steady and you can get a lot if you're willing to spend some time in there. Plus, considering you can level fodder and get food, I'd say it's a win-win situation.

I never used any bank and only ran out of food once (I stopped playing and had zero food converted). I currently don't use my gathering turns on food unless I want something for the Hibernal Den and I have +25k food points of each currently converted. I sometimes convert in order to keep a decent number of food there.
On a regular basis, I'd say the coliseum can provide more food. If you use all your gathering turns you'll get a lot for sure, but it's limited while coliseum is steady and you can get a lot if you're willing to spend some time in there. Plus, considering you can level fodder and get food, I'd say it's a win-win situation.

I never used any bank and only ran out of food once (I stopped playing and had zero food converted). I currently don't use my gathering turns on food unless I want something for the Hibernal Den and I have +25k food points of each currently converted. I sometimes convert in order to keep a decent number of food there.
gxI7g1F.png