Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Price Help - 5 digit G1, OLD Gen 1s etc
As the topic title says, I need a little help on what to ask for these guys.

I just recently returned again after another break. I had come back a few years ago but immediately had an unpleasant interaction and walked away from the game again. So here I am trying to give it a go again and wanting to clear out these dragons.

I have them all in the tab located here: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/13076/471168?name=&type=undefined

There is one 5 digit Gen 1, she is bred, level 22 in Coli.
There is an unbred old (1.3m) Gen 1.
Most are Gen 1s under 1.4m in ID.
Nocturnes are all FIRST RELEASE Gen 1s, one is XYY. I'm not sure if there is a demand for these?
Imperials are just old/low digits. 6-7 digit, highest being 1.5m. Not sure if these are worth anything but put them aside to see.

I was wanting to auction the 5 digit lady, but want to know a good starting point for it. I will probably auction the others off as well, but just have no idea where to even start and I don't want to over price/under price and rip myself off.

I've got a lot of dragons to gene and a few left to breed change, so I'm hoping this will help take a chunk off that list.
As the topic title says, I need a little help on what to ask for these guys.

I just recently returned again after another break. I had come back a few years ago but immediately had an unpleasant interaction and walked away from the game again. So here I am trying to give it a go again and wanting to clear out these dragons.

I have them all in the tab located here: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/13076/471168?name=&type=undefined

There is one 5 digit Gen 1, she is bred, level 22 in Coli.
There is an unbred old (1.3m) Gen 1.
Most are Gen 1s under 1.4m in ID.
Nocturnes are all FIRST RELEASE Gen 1s, one is XYY. I'm not sure if there is a demand for these?
Imperials are just old/low digits. 6-7 digit, highest being 1.5m. Not sure if these are worth anything but put them aside to see.

I was wanting to auction the 5 digit lady, but want to know a good starting point for it. I will probably auction the others off as well, but just have no idea where to even start and I don't want to over price/under price and rip myself off.

I've got a lot of dragons to gene and a few left to breed change, so I'm hoping this will help take a chunk off that list.
Mb1kG4x.png
@Leashedragon probably a SB for her of 6kg would be reasonable. That's about what I bought my last 5 digit for. I would recommend going through and auction service really saves a lot of time and hassle. Silvers auctions service in the sales tab is excellent to work with.
@Leashedragon probably a SB for her of 6kg would be reasonable. That's about what I bought my last 5 digit for. I would recommend going through and auction service really saves a lot of time and hassle. Silvers auctions service in the sales tab is excellent to work with.
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
5 digits are worth at the least 13kg as of now lol (gen 1 is worth more ofc). 6 digit imps will certainly get a lot of attention, the cheapest on AH are 4kg, most would happily pay that much for even a trashier imp. 7 digits have some pull, they're extremely cheap on the AH atm, cheapest at 50g, but i'm sure such a low 7 would grab some attention. the others will probably grab a price similar to the 7 digit imps, especially an unbred g1!
5 digits are worth at the least 13kg as of now lol (gen 1 is worth more ofc). 6 digit imps will certainly get a lot of attention, the cheapest on AH are 4kg, most would happily pay that much for even a trashier imp. 7 digits have some pull, they're extremely cheap on the AH atm, cheapest at 50g, but i'm sure such a low 7 would grab some attention. the others will probably grab a price similar to the 7 digit imps, especially an unbred g1!