Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MDZS/The Untamed
hello does anyone else watch this show/read the webseries? :o ive been seeing a few people mention it, but ive yet to find a thread about it. so i made one ! i really enjoy it so far- the plot is really intriguing even though i was confused about what the heck was happening for the first five episodes, but im startign to settle in well, i think. im really eager to find out just what that first part of the first episode was all about.

im only on episode 21 but im starting to get into the webseries as well. i heard there was an anime of it as well?

lets chat about it! :D

mayb we can become good friEnds and make a discord and fandragons and afdgha im excited
hello does anyone else watch this show/read the webseries? :o ive been seeing a few people mention it, but ive yet to find a thread about it. so i made one ! i really enjoy it so far- the plot is really intriguing even though i was confused about what the heck was happening for the first five episodes, but im startign to settle in well, i think. im really eager to find out just what that first part of the first episode was all about.

im only on episode 21 but im starting to get into the webseries as well. i heard there was an anime of it as well?

lets chat about it! :D

mayb we can become good friEnds and make a discord and fandragons and afdgha im excited
FINALLY!!! A THREAD FOR THIS!!!

Yesss fandergs
FINALLY!!! A THREAD FOR THIS!!!

Yesss fandergs
sig wip :)
I've been meaning to watch this.
I've been meaning to watch this.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png