Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Crocodile/Moss/Spring Dragon (Any)
[center] [font=stonehenge][u][size=6]Hello![/size][/u][/font] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/imkbo2kyh44uyge/nature%20full.png[/img] I realize this is an incredibly specific request! I'm looking to start a new project that will ultimately have this color scheme.[/center] This is a long term project, but my end goal is for it to look like this [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=173&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=115&auth=1ec1172abfecb553af28ad6f5ad2ff5b06a56fa6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [u][b][size=5]Requirements:[/size][/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Crocodile Primary [*]Moss Secondary [*]Tertiary anywhere within Spring-Goldenrod range [/LIST] [u][b][size=5]Preferences:[/size][/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Wasp Gene [*]Constellation Gene [*]Glimmer Gene [/LIST] [u][b][size=5]Things That Don't Matter:[/size][/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Breed [*]Eye type [*]Age I'm willing to negotiate prices (gems are a tad more convenient) and pay higher if your dragon has any of these genes! Any with this color range will do, though. I realize this is a long shot, but wanted to do a bit more than camp the auction house. Hoping!
Hello!
nature%20full.png

I realize this is an incredibly specific request! I'm looking to start a new project that will ultimately have this color scheme.

This is a long term project, but my end goal is for it to look like this
dragon?age=0&body=173&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=10&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=40&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=115&auth=1ec1172abfecb553af28ad6f5ad2ff5b06a56fa6&dummyext=prev.png

Requirements:
  • Crocodile Primary
  • Moss Secondary
  • Tertiary anywhere within Spring-Goldenrod range

Preferences:
  • Wasp Gene
  • Constellation Gene
  • Glimmer Gene

Things That Don't Matter:
  • Breed
  • Eye type
    I'm willing to negotiate prices (gems are a tad more convenient) and pay higher if your dragon has any of these genes! Any with this color range will do, though.

I realize this is a long shot, but wanted to do a bit more than camp the auction house. Hoping!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngHe/Him/His & Ze/Zir/Zirs9uZP6y9.png
Cheap and pretty dragons here, or if you're broke, for free here.
i have a dragon with wasp and constellation! i can't breed them for another five days, but i can try to breed them with a dragon who has closer to the correct colors if you'd be interested in the hatchlings - i don't have anyone who's really green, though, so i'm not sure how close i can get, but i have someone with camo primary
i have a dragon with wasp and constellation! i can't breed them for another five days, but i can try to breed them with a dragon who has closer to the correct colors if you'd be interested in the hatchlings - i don't have anyone who's really green, though, so i'm not sure how close i can get, but i have someone with camo primary