Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Lair keeps shrinking?
I used to have like five pages, but I couldn't afford more, so in order to fit some new dragons in my lair I had to get rid of some. Every time I make room, I lose that amount of slots from my max amount. When I had five pages, and removed some to make room, that fifth page disappeared. So my next is shrinking smaller and smaller every time I want to add dragons, because even though I only have two pages now, the amount I have to pay for an expansion is the amount I would have had to pay for a sixth, not a third.
I used to have like five pages, but I couldn't afford more, so in order to fit some new dragons in my lair I had to get rid of some. Every time I make room, I lose that amount of slots from my max amount. When I had five pages, and removed some to make room, that fifth page disappeared. So my next is shrinking smaller and smaller every time I want to add dragons, because even though I only have two pages now, the amount I have to pay for an expansion is the amount I would have had to pay for a sixth, not a third.
@lyriumspectre
Your lair isn't shrinking! Your dragons are just going away. If you go to the edit lair option and go to the bottom there is a page 2! Just drag your dragons there! Also at the bottom of viewing you lair there, it says how many slots you have left.

Hope this helped!
@lyriumspectre
Your lair isn't shrinking! Your dragons are just going away. If you go to the edit lair option and go to the bottom there is a page 2! Just drag your dragons there! Also at the bottom of viewing you lair there, it says how many slots you have left.

Hope this helped!
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@lyriumspectre
What number of expansions/slots were you at when you started getting rid of dragons? Right now, it looks like you're on the 16th, with 90 slots.

If you're genuinely losing lair space, this should probably be taken to Bug Reports, especially if you can prove you started with more space than you had now (ex. by proving that at one point you had more than 90 dragons in your lair).
@lyriumspectre
What number of expansions/slots were you at when you started getting rid of dragons? Right now, it looks like you're on the 16th, with 90 slots.

If you're genuinely losing lair space, this should probably be taken to Bug Reports, especially if you can prove you started with more space than you had now (ex. by proving that at one point you had more than 90 dragons in your lair).
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@lyriumspectre
The amount of lair spaces you have has nothing to do with how many pages you can have, so it’s possible to have 40 spaces while only using 1 page or you can have 20 spaces with 1 dragon on each page. In that case, the lair with 1 page would have more expensive expansions then the one with 20 slots
You can go back to using more pages in edit mode by dragging the dragons you want to move down to an empty page
Edit: ninja’d
@lyriumspectre
The amount of lair spaces you have has nothing to do with how many pages you can have, so it’s possible to have 40 spaces while only using 1 page or you can have 20 spaces with 1 dragon on each page. In that case, the lair with 1 page would have more expensive expansions then the one with 20 slots
You can go back to using more pages in edit mode by dragging the dragons you want to move down to an empty page
Edit: ninja’d
unknown.png