Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Taking offers (Lair Clean Out)
Hey y'all! I've been gone from the site for.... a long time to say the least. I just came back yesterday. Seems several things have changed and I'm a little out of the loop xD

I've decided I wanna empty out my lair a bit and start over. So! I uh... I attempted to mess with the whole "tabs" thing.

Assuming I actually did the tab thing correctly, the dragons I'm not willing to part with at all are in the "main" tab. The ones I'm taking offers on are in "others". Mind you - Meuse, Elianne, Rhys, and Vivillion are breeding right now so it'll be a few days before I can actually trade them (whoops lol)

Offers I'm willing to take - dragons, apparel, gems, treasure, love and affection for all of eternity, food... Mostly looking for treasure but hey! Surprise me. :,)
Hey y'all! I've been gone from the site for.... a long time to say the least. I just came back yesterday. Seems several things have changed and I'm a little out of the loop xD

I've decided I wanna empty out my lair a bit and start over. So! I uh... I attempted to mess with the whole "tabs" thing.

Assuming I actually did the tab thing correctly, the dragons I'm not willing to part with at all are in the "main" tab. The ones I'm taking offers on are in "others". Mind you - Meuse, Elianne, Rhys, and Vivillion are breeding right now so it'll be a few days before I can actually trade them (whoops lol)

Offers I'm willing to take - dragons, apparel, gems, treasure, love and affection for all of eternity, food... Mostly looking for treasure but hey! Surprise me. :,)
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo3_500.gif
x
x
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo3_500.gif