Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] CUSTOM ART - G1 TG Banescale
[center][size=7][color=#DB7900][b]A U C T I O N[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ULjGxZu.png[/img] This is an auction for a banescale male (Marigold/Yellow/Emerald) with a custom small mood board and portrait artwork. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573821/57382067_350.png[/img] Here he is in my lair: [url]https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43140&tab=dragon&did=57382067[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3FJ5lNW.png[/img] This Banescale is 1 month old and bred one time. He's Ragged/Toxin/Fans which has given him a bit of a zucchini theme and would make a good squash forager, should your lair need one of those. His current name is Zevron (I purchased him named), but he will come with a scroll of renaming if you would prefer to change his name. If you decide to change his name, I will change the name on his artwork as well of course. I can also remove it entirely if you'd prefer to not have the name on it. He has his art in his profile and will have the high res version linked to the buyer. He currently resides in my lair. T:G ratio is 1:1000, mixed payments are acceptable. [b]Starting bid: 800 gems / 800,000 T Autobuy: 5000 gems / 5,000,000 T Current bid: N/A[/b] Please ping me (stablercake) and the person you are outbidding when bidding in the replies. Auction ENDS on Friday, January 24 at 17:00 (Server Time) No payment plans, but mixed payments are acceptable. Small delays negotiable. Minimum bid increase: 25g or 25kT Snipe guard is 30 minutes. [b] Last Day Ping list:[/b] Thanks for looking! [/center]
A U C T I O N

ULjGxZu.png

This is an auction for a banescale male (Marigold/Yellow/Emerald) with a custom small mood board and portrait artwork.

57382067_350.png

Here he is in my lair:
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43140&tab=dragon&did=57382067

3FJ5lNW.png

This Banescale is 1 month old and bred one time. He's Ragged/Toxin/Fans which has given him a bit of a zucchini theme and would make a good squash forager, should your lair need one of those.

His current name is Zevron (I purchased him named), but he will come with a scroll of renaming if you would prefer to change his name. If you decide to change his name, I will change the name on his artwork as well of course. I can also remove it entirely if you'd prefer to not have the name on it.

He has his art in his profile and will have the high res version linked to the buyer. He currently resides in my lair.

T:G ratio is 1:1000, mixed payments are acceptable.

Starting bid: 800 gems / 800,000 T

Autobuy: 5000 gems / 5,000,000 T

Current bid: N/A

Please ping me (stablercake) and the person you are outbidding when bidding in the replies.

Auction ENDS on Friday, January 24 at 17:00 (Server Time) No payment plans, but mixed payments are acceptable. Small delays negotiable.

Minimum bid increase: 25g or 25kT

Snipe guard is 30 minutes.

Last Day Ping list:

Thanks for looking!
Pinging for Dragons w/Art from Self-Editing Pinglist:

@Achi @Allison0717 @Alamire @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @angsthound @prester @AristosAchaion34 @Arrowfeathers @AwayfromBirdland @bashlomi @BatzyBoo @Blizoria @BloodyBunny @AstralDragons @Bob @boxparts @Braille @BrightShine @Caecus @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @catcatamelia @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Cerys (Original artist only) @Cherrywarrior @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Circade @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Crane @CrazyBat @Crysi102 @cybernetic @Debate @Digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @doodlefae @DragonMaiden @Dursky @Duskflame @embarksfate @emiliexandra @Endernil @Extrics @Fever @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @GefrorenerZahn @Gimeurcookie @Gravekeeper @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @Heartmane @Hiame @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Inoue @Isidora @Itsy @Jaie @Kaitorubel @Kapara @keydotzip @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Kraevin @Kyria @Leenanishere @lemecrazy @LSeven @Lytic @maybels @Mazurkas @meonox @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @moonfable @Moristian @Foxe @Muxie @Nathlene @Natrolite @Nessuna @Nevaeh @nightmischief @Nightooo @NightRising @Niharike @Niles @Noxeryrs @oberion @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @pooses @Rowdy @PrincessRibbons @Psi @QuetzalQueen @Quinn @QwertyBird @Rabbit @RainbowVeins (no adopts) @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Rinibun @Rockelle @Saraceaser @Scarfsickle (Please no galaxy or rainbow) @ScarletSultan @script @serpens @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shocklee @Siaur @Xaphea @Spookied @spoons @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @theravensheflys @niirvana @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @XxCastielxX @Yagine @Yiqi @Ythequeris @Yule @MahuruRaji @Diamondsuits (original art) @Alamire @Elanyx @Astat @Nonsense @Twye @foxshapedshadows @Suntouched @aerites

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

This is for an auction of a G1 TG Banescale (Marigold Ragged/Yellow Toxin/Emerald Fans) with custom art (I'm the original artist) and a small custom mood board. Main post is directly above, peruse if you're interested and please ping me with any questions.
Pinging for Dragons w/Art from Self-Editing Pinglist:

@Achi @Allison0717 @Alamire @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @angsthound @prester @AristosAchaion34 @Arrowfeathers @AwayfromBirdland @bashlomi @BatzyBoo @Blizoria @BloodyBunny @AstralDragons @Bob @boxparts @Braille @BrightShine @Caecus @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @catcatamelia @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Cerys (Original artist only) @Cherrywarrior @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Circade @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Crane @CrazyBat @Crysi102 @cybernetic @Debate @Digi (only ping if you drew it) @disbounded @doodlefae @DragonMaiden @Dursky @Duskflame @embarksfate @emiliexandra @Endernil @Extrics @Fever @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @GefrorenerZahn @Gimeurcookie @Gravekeeper @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @Heartmane @Hiame @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Inoue @Isidora @Itsy @Jaie @Kaitorubel @Kapara @keydotzip @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Kraevin @Kyria @Leenanishere @lemecrazy @LSeven @Lytic @maybels @Mazurkas @meonox @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @moonfable @Moristian @Foxe @Muxie @Nathlene @Natrolite @Nessuna @Nevaeh @nightmischief @Nightooo @NightRising @Niharike @Niles @Noxeryrs @oberion @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @pooses @Rowdy @PrincessRibbons @Psi @QuetzalQueen @Quinn @QwertyBird @Rabbit @RainbowVeins (no adopts) @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Rinibun @Rockelle @Saraceaser @Scarfsickle (Please no galaxy or rainbow) @ScarletSultan @script @serpens @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shocklee @Siaur @Xaphea @Spookied @spoons @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @theravensheflys @niirvana @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @XxCastielxX @Yagine @Yiqi @Ythequeris @Yule @MahuruRaji @Diamondsuits (original art) @Alamire @Elanyx @Astat @Nonsense @Twye @foxshapedshadows @Suntouched @aerites

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

This is for an auction of a G1 TG Banescale (Marigold Ragged/Yellow Toxin/Emerald Fans) with custom art (I'm the original artist) and a small custom mood board. Main post is directly above, peruse if you're interested and please ping me with any questions.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump~
bump~