Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Atypical
hi, who here really loves the show Atypical? I do. I'm autistic and I relate to Sam so much, he's cool. I really hope we get a fourth season about Sam moving out and going to college because I am also moving out and going to college soon and it would be cool to see somebody like me going through what I'm gonna go through. Maybe I could learn from it and feel more confident. It seems to me like lots of autistic fiction focuses on autistic kids and teenagers, so it would be nice to continue to follow Sam's story into his adulthood.
hi, who here really loves the show Atypical? I do. I'm autistic and I relate to Sam so much, he's cool. I really hope we get a fourth season about Sam moving out and going to college because I am also moving out and going to college soon and it would be cool to see somebody like me going through what I'm gonna go through. Maybe I could learn from it and feel more confident. It seems to me like lots of autistic fiction focuses on autistic kids and teenagers, so it would be nice to continue to follow Sam's story into his adulthood.
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
I really like the show Atypical too. I don't think any of my friends watch it so I don't have anyone to talk about the show with. I get so happy when a new season comes out and I try my best not to watch it all in two days. I love Paige's storyline in the third season and I want to see what's in store for her in the fourth season.
I really like the show Atypical too. I don't think any of my friends watch it so I don't have anyone to talk about the show with. I get so happy when a new season comes out and I try my best not to watch it all in two days. I love Paige's storyline in the third season and I want to see what's in store for her in the fourth season.
raQasqk.gifPZfBrh7.giffTRRfQZ.gif -she/her
-fr +3
-feel free to send a friend request
Me :) I love it. A lot. It has been a really intersting journey with all the characters, but some things that certain characters have done have caused me having a (probably) very unpopular opinion.

LEt's hope for a fourth season! And that it does just as well as the others :)
Me :) I love it. A lot. It has been a really intersting journey with all the characters, but some things that certain characters have done have caused me having a (probably) very unpopular opinion.

LEt's hope for a fourth season! And that it does just as well as the others :)
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I enjoy Atypical, although I haven't yet gotten to watch the third season. I'm an female Aspie. I don't really relate all that much to Sam, as he has a more stereotypical type of autism. I actually relate the most to Paige. She is so talkative, and she gets so excited and passionate about the things she loves, and that's how I am. I like Casey and her boyfriend a lot (Evan, I think?) And Zahid is hilarious. I'm looking forward to the college plotline, because being in college on the spectrum can be a challenge. It was for me, anyway.
I enjoy Atypical, although I haven't yet gotten to watch the third season. I'm an female Aspie. I don't really relate all that much to Sam, as he has a more stereotypical type of autism. I actually relate the most to Paige. She is so talkative, and she gets so excited and passionate about the things she loves, and that's how I am. I like Casey and her boyfriend a lot (Evan, I think?) And Zahid is hilarious. I'm looking forward to the college plotline, because being in college on the spectrum can be a challenge. It was for me, anyway.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I love atypical. Didnt think i would to begin with but the characters are so endeering and its just so sweet. Im not autistic but I can be a bit blunt with my opinions and I can totally see that in parts with sam. Ive recommended it to a few people but I dont think any of them would give it a try. Its just... a nice easy watch.

I wish you the best on your college adventures!
I love atypical. Didnt think i would to begin with but the characters are so endeering and its just so sweet. Im not autistic but I can be a bit blunt with my opinions and I can totally see that in parts with sam. Ive recommended it to a few people but I dont think any of them would give it a try. Its just... a nice easy watch.

I wish you the best on your college adventures!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png