Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding projects?
I’d love to try and start a breeding project, but I’ve never managed to do one before and I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing XD

Anyone know of any good guides for how to start breeding projects or have any tips for them?

I also really don’t know what type of project I’d like to do yet, so if you have any dragon suggestions for the project I’d love those as well!
I’d love to try and start a breeding project, but I’ve never managed to do one before and I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing XD

Anyone know of any good guides for how to start breeding projects or have any tips for them?

I also really don’t know what type of project I’d like to do yet, so if you have any dragon suggestions for the project I’d love those as well!
@stripe13 personally, i wouldn't start one until you have a dragon in mind because those projects are wild (i've started about 5 and ended up quitting all of them bc of how long it was taking).

if you're really set on one, though, here's a really good guide i found that describes everything pretty well in a step-by-step order!

good luck!
@stripe13 personally, i wouldn't start one until you have a dragon in mind because those projects are wild (i've started about 5 and ended up quitting all of them bc of how long it was taking).

if you're really set on one, though, here's a really good guide i found that describes everything pretty well in a step-by-step order!

good luck!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]