Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to price dragons?
I'm new to selling dragons in the auction house and I'm unsure on how I should price them. For those of you who sell dragons, how do you go about figuring out whos worth what?
I'm new to selling dragons in the auction house and I'm unsure on how I should price them. For those of you who sell dragons, how do you go about figuring out whos worth what?
For fodder (dragons that have undesirable colors, genes, etc. and are meant for training/exalting) I usually price them at fodder market value (go to the auction house > dragons > adult)

If you don't want your dragons to be immediately exalted then I suggest pricing them at double fodder price (15k-20k) although this might take a while for them to sell.
For fodder (dragons that have undesirable colors, genes, etc. and are meant for training/exalting) I usually price them at fodder market value (go to the auction house > dragons > adult)

If you don't want your dragons to be immediately exalted then I suggest pricing them at double fodder price (15k-20k) although this might take a while for them to sell.
i echo the above. once you get more established on the site, you can train up your own coli team and train up your own hatchlings for fodder, easily netting 10kT+ per dragon!

if you do decide to sell hatchlings at fodder price, if you are at all concerned with there being Unnamed dragons on your offspring lists, be sure to name the dragons before listing. dragons have to be named to be trained in the coliseum, but during intense dom pushes, folks will often yeet hatchlings and dragons out without naming them.

if you want a better chance at selling dragons for a non-fodder price, you can always post in Dragons for Sale! you may even wish to start a hatchery at some point!

best of luck selling :>
i echo the above. once you get more established on the site, you can train up your own coli team and train up your own hatchlings for fodder, easily netting 10kT+ per dragon!

if you do decide to sell hatchlings at fodder price, if you are at all concerned with there being Unnamed dragons on your offspring lists, be sure to name the dragons before listing. dragons have to be named to be trained in the coliseum, but during intense dom pushes, folks will often yeet hatchlings and dragons out without naming them.

if you want a better chance at selling dragons for a non-fodder price, you can always post in Dragons for Sale! you may even wish to start a hatchery at some point!

best of luck selling :>
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
I price most all of my dragons between 15 and 25kt, and to be quite honest usually only the 15kt ones sell. In my experience it doesn't really matter how pretty they are; people are looking for a deal that won't hurt the wallet too badly if they decide to exalt later.

15kt is as low as I'll go, though; any cheaper than that and I might as well level and exalt them myself.
I price most all of my dragons between 15 and 25kt, and to be quite honest usually only the 15kt ones sell. In my experience it doesn't really matter how pretty they are; people are looking for a deal that won't hurt the wallet too badly if they decide to exalt later.

15kt is as low as I'll go, though; any cheaper than that and I might as well level and exalt them myself.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
It can help to look for similar dragons already on the AH (color range, gene type, whatever else you think will affect the price) and compare the dragon you're selling to the results.
It can help to look for similar dragons already on the AH (color range, gene type, whatever else you think will affect the price) and compare the dragon you're selling to the results.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»