Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I feed Dragons
A rather new-be. Please give instructions on feeding dragons. Thank you in advance. I would so much appreciate it.
A rather new-be. Please give instructions on feeding dragons. Thank you in advance. I would so much appreciate it.
@WhiteDove

You click your lair and press "feed".

You can also adjust feeding style in your account settings. Default feeds dragons based on the first type of food they eat. Selective can choose which food a dragon eats if they eat that kind of food.
@WhiteDove

You click your lair and press "feed".

You can also adjust feeding style in your account settings. Default feeds dragons based on the first type of food they eat. Selective can choose which food a dragon eats if they eat that kind of food.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@WhiteDove

I have moved your thread to the Help subforums!

In order to feed dragons, you first need food. You can obtain that in many ways, including Gathering, using the Coliseum, or purchasing it from the Auction House.

Once you have food items, go to your Hoard. There, under the Food tab, you will find items which can be converted into food for your dragons by selecting the item and pressing the Convert button near the bottom of the Hoard. This will add food points to your stores.

To feed your dragons, visit your Lair and press the Feed button in the upper-right corner. This will automatically deduct food from your stores.

@WhiteDove

I have moved your thread to the Help subforums!

In order to feed dragons, you first need food. You can obtain that in many ways, including Gathering, using the Coliseum, or purchasing it from the Auction House.

Once you have food items, go to your Hoard. There, under the Food tab, you will find items which can be converted into food for your dragons by selecting the item and pressing the Convert button near the bottom of the Hoard. This will add food points to your stores.

To feed your dragons, visit your Lair and press the Feed button in the upper-right corner. This will automatically deduct food from your stores.

Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.