Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Yametea's art shop - Seeking opinion
Hello, at first before I start my shop, I'd like to see if anyone at all would be interested in buying art in this style Sample: [img]https://i.ibb.co/0Ynv4tL/previev.png[/img] If you would be, what would you offer for chibis like these? (I'm new here so not sure what would be a good start payment wise - be honest!)
Hello, at first before I start my shop, I'd like to see if anyone at all would be interested in buying art in this style

Sample:
previev.png

If you would be, what would you offer for chibis like these? (I'm new here so not sure what would be a good start payment wise - be honest!)
signatureeee3.png
@Yametea
Oohh your art is super cute! =3
I’m not that good at pricing, but I think chibi’s like these maybe for flatcolors something like 500-600g and for shaded something like 700-800g? Idk, I’m not that good with pricing so you’d probably best hear opinions from others too =)
And I’d be interested in buying art from you as well ^^
@Yametea
Oohh your art is super cute! =3
I’m not that good at pricing, but I think chibi’s like these maybe for flatcolors something like 500-600g and for shaded something like 700-800g? Idk, I’m not that good with pricing so you’d probably best hear opinions from others too =)
And I’d be interested in buying art from you as well ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomsEmpress Thank you very much! c:

Thanks for your opinion! Yeah, I feel like 500-600g for flats (5$-ish if anyone prefers to pay with money) sounds fair, I'll wait for a bit to see more opinions! If you are interested I'll be more than happy to add you to the list and ping you once I figure everything out ♥
@MushroomsEmpress Thank you very much! c:

Thanks for your opinion! Yeah, I feel like 500-600g for flats (5$-ish if anyone prefers to pay with money) sounds fair, I'll wait for a bit to see more opinions! If you are interested I'll be more than happy to add you to the list and ping you once I figure everything out ♥
signatureeee3.png