Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Looking for dragons!
Hello guys! I was wondering if you could help me find some lovely dragons with some specific markings. I am willing to pay a rather large sum of treasure and/or gems for these dragons!

I am looking for ANY dragons with these markings:

Any Species:
- Cream Iridescent
- Blush Bee
- Blush Runes

Any Species:
- Antique Iridescent
- Pistachio Bee
- Mint Runes

Any Species:
- White Iridescent
- Pumpkin Bee
- Terracotta Runes

Thank you for reading!
Hello guys! I was wondering if you could help me find some lovely dragons with some specific markings. I am willing to pay a rather large sum of treasure and/or gems for these dragons!

I am looking for ANY dragons with these markings:

Any Species:
- Cream Iridescent
- Blush Bee
- Blush Runes

Any Species:
- Antique Iridescent
- Pistachio Bee
- Mint Runes

Any Species:
- White Iridescent
- Pumpkin Bee
- Terracotta Runes

Thank you for reading!
@MoralClear You can run Dragon Searches with parameters that specific - not on the Auction House, so you'll have to just contact the owning Lairs and see if they'd be willing to sell or breed one, but here are the results and links:

First search : 18 results, 6 or 7 active

Second search : no results, but if you're willing to relax the gene requirements, there are 3 results, 2 active

Third search : no results, but if you relax the secondary gene requirement, there is one Skydancer boy who's active

Fourth search : 30 results, 15 or 16 active , so your odds on this one are pretty good.

Good luck!
@MoralClear You can run Dragon Searches with parameters that specific - not on the Auction House, so you'll have to just contact the owning Lairs and see if they'd be willing to sell or breed one, but here are the results and links:

First search : 18 results, 6 or 7 active

Second search : no results, but if you're willing to relax the gene requirements, there are 3 results, 2 active

Third search : no results, but if you relax the secondary gene requirement, there is one Skydancer boy who's active

Fourth search : 30 results, 15 or 16 active , so your odds on this one are pretty good.

Good luck!
Ice Flight's DSrakXG.gif Familiar h0FvtF4.gif Delivery YdCmrdQ.gif Service
Thank you for the advice and the links! I will take a look at them when I am able!
Thank you for the advice and the links! I will take a look at them when I am able!