Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help me decide !!!
I'm thinking about getting my very first snake, and I'm having a hard time deciding between a ball python or a king snake, I've done my research and these two seem to be the best for beginners.

I just can't decide which would be better !
I'm thinking about getting my very first snake, and I'm having a hard time deciding between a ball python or a king snake, I've done my research and these two seem to be the best for beginners.

I just can't decide which would be better !
UZVTEBc.png
@Ceravine There are so many varieties of king snakes! I did find this cute pic of a ball python: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/05cf30e08091823aa4801f81324395d0/bead9bfc5ede7f03-de/s400x600/bf6581d8a17dbccf1c70f296ad2e14b5de9300d3.jpg[/img] I have held and seen ball pythons around town and they are sweet and cute! This is no help, I know! But, maybe look into how big they get and their temperaments as they age and how much care costs...that could help!
@Ceravine

There are so many varieties of king snakes! I did find this cute pic of a ball python:
bf6581d8a17dbccf1c70f296ad2e14b5de9300d3.jpg

I have held and seen ball pythons around town and they are sweet and cute!

This is no help, I know! But, maybe look into how big they get and their temperaments as they age and how much care costs...that could help!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
i dont personally like snakes - but i find king snakes very adorable!
i dont personally like snakes - but i find king snakes very adorable!

crease
i have no expectations
i know i will have a bad time anyway
- Hatchery
@Ceravine

I'd go ball python! I'm going mostly on the few memories I have of my grandma's old python, which was adorable and I liked to hold it.
@Ceravine

I'd go ball python! I'm going mostly on the few memories I have of my grandma's old python, which was adorable and I liked to hold it.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
I've seen lots of things about king snakes, and most of them said they were better for beginner snake owners. Also, look at the pretty colors they can come in!
I've seen lots of things about king snakes, and most of them said they were better for beginner snake owners. Also, look at the pretty colors they can come in!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png