Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | °° § Tapiocas Cheap Hatchery &se
[center] [emoji=gem size=1] Hello! Welcome to °° § [b]Tapiocas Cheap Hatchery[/b] § °° ! [emoji=treasure size=1][/center] I sell dragons for cheap prices! They usually don’t go over 20 kt. The gem to treasure ratio is 1gem = 1k treasure if you would like to pay in gems. [center][emoji=breeding cooldown size=1][i][b]This hatchery is currently a WIP! [/b][/i] [/center] [center] [b]How will I be pricing my dragons?[/b] [i] Bolded breeds mean that I will have a larger supply of them, Italicized means I have little to none[/i] [b]Fae[/b], [i]Tundra[/i], Mirror, [b]Guardian[/b] - 2kt [i]Pearlcatcher[/i], Ridgeback, [i]Snapper[/i], [b]Spiral[/b] - 3kt Bogsneaks and [b]Skydancers[/b] - 4kt [b]Imperials[/b] and [b]Nocturnes[/b] - 5kt [b]Coatls[/b] and [b]Wildclaws[/b] - 6kt Adult: + 5kt Breedable Adult: + 7kt Non-Matching Colors: 50% off Matching Colors: +5kt Eyes Match Colors: +3kt [/center] I hope you find someone to keep and have a fun time!
Hello! Welcome to °° § Tapiocas Cheap Hatchery § °° !
I sell dragons for cheap prices! They usually don’t go over 20 kt.
The gem to treasure ratio is 1gem = 1k treasure if you would like to pay in gems.
This hatchery is currently a WIP!
How will I be pricing my dragons?
Bolded breeds mean that I will have a larger supply of them, Italicized means I have little to none

Fae, Tundra, Mirror, Guardian - 2kt
Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Snapper, Spiral - 3kt
Bogsneaks and Skydancers - 4kt
Imperials and Nocturnes - 5kt
Coatls and Wildclaws - 6kt

Adult: + 5kt
Breedable Adult: + 7kt
Non-Matching Colors: 50% off
Matching Colors: +5kt
Eyes Match Colors: +3kt

I hope you find someone to keep and have a fun time!