Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Eye of The Beholder - Rehoming services!
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/w0ZpKBg/banner.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2764100/1#post_40923709]Current orphans[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2764100/1#post_40923711]Looking to rehome?[/url][/center] [center][font=Helvetica Neue][size=7][color=#96b34c]About the Orphanage[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [/center] [i][size=3]It's pretty simple! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I truly believe there is no such thing as an ugly dragon! Not everyone shares this ideology, but also not everyone wants to just use these dragons for fodder. We've all been to the point where we have a dragon we just don't have space for anymore, but we want to go to a good new home. There's still that little attachment in our hearts where we want them well taken care of. This is where the orphanage comes in. If you have a dragon you're looking to re-home, this is the place for you! I will take the dragon temporarily under my own wing until I am able to find a new home for the pretty.[/size][/i] [center][font=Helvetica Neue][size=7][color=#96b34c]Rules + Guidelines[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [/center] [b]1)[/b] Since I am using my own lair space to house your orphaned dergs, I only have limited slots available. So! First come first serve. [b]2)[/b] If you are an exalt lair or want a dragon for fodder purposes only, please do not request to adopt any of the orphans available. I will deny your request and will deny further requests from you in the future. [b]3)[/b] Hand-in-hand with rule 3, I will do some digging into your lair before accepting your adoption request! The purpose of the orphanage is to find new and loving homes for these dergs. I reserve the right to deny a request if I feel it isn't the right fit! [b]4)[/b] In case you decide you no longer wish to keep your adoptable, please send me a cross-roads request and I will take back the orphan, whether my slots or full or not. [center][font=Helvetica Neue][size=7][color=#96b34c]Tips & Payment[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [/center] I don't require payment to take in dragons for the orphanage but tips are welcome if you're feeling generous! I do have to use treasure to purchase more spaces in my lair to house more dragons and right now, I have limited funds to do so c: It's absolutely not an obligation though.
banner.png
About the Orphanage
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

It's pretty simple! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I truly believe there is no such thing as an ugly dragon! Not everyone shares this ideology, but also not everyone wants to just use these dragons for fodder.

We've all been to the point where we have a dragon we just don't have space for anymore, but we want to go to a good new home. There's still that little attachment in our hearts where we want them well taken care of. This is where the orphanage comes in.

If you have a dragon you're looking to re-home, this is the place for you! I will take the dragon temporarily under my own wing until I am able to find a new home for the pretty.

Rules + Guidelines
Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

1) Since I am using my own lair space to house your orphaned dergs, I only have limited slots available. So! First come first serve.

2) If you are an exalt lair or want a dragon for fodder purposes only, please do not request to adopt any of the orphans available. I will deny your request and will deny further requests from you in the future.

3) Hand-in-hand with rule 3, I will do some digging into your lair before accepting your adoption request! The purpose of the orphanage is to find new and loving homes for these dergs. I reserve the right to deny a request if I feel it isn't the right fit!

4) In case you decide you no longer wish to keep your adoptable, please send me a cross-roads request and I will take back the orphan, whether my slots or full or not.
Tips & Payment

I don't require payment to take in dragons for the orphanage but tips are welcome if you're feeling generous! I do have to use treasure to purchase more spaces in my lair to house more dragons and right now, I have limited funds to do so c: It's absolutely not an obligation though.
[center][font=Helvetica Neue][size=7][color=#96b34c]Current Orphans[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [/center] [i]It's looking rather empty in here...[/i]
Current Orphans

It's looking rather empty in here...
[center][font=Helvetica Neue][size=7][color=#96b34c]Looking to rehome?[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [/center] [center][size=6][font=Helvetica Neue][color=#afc23d]Slots available:[/size][/font][/color][/center] [b]1)[/b] [b]2)[/b] [b]3)[/b] [b]4)[/b] [b]5)[/b] [b]6)[/b] [b]7)[/b] [b]8)[/b]
Looking to rehome?
Slots available:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
Uppity up up!
Uppity up up!